“Best option for the area”
Review of Hampton Inn Tooele

Hampton Inn Tooele
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Tooele
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Overall this is a nice place to stay. It isn't a high end hotel in a large city but it is still nice. The rooms and lobby are are always clean, and the staff is usually very nice. Breakfast could be improved on.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
swilcox48, Manager at Hampton Inn Tooele, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Tooele is a small town with a lot of events during the Summer. We are pleased that you took the time to comment and glad that you feel we are the best option in the area. Please visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tooele

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I was at the Hampton Inn in Tooele, Utah because my dad passed away! The front desk staff was absolutely awesome! We even shared a few tears! I have the utmost respect for the wonderful and caring staff members at this Hampton Inn! Thank you so much! Lisa Whear

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Thank stars4ever1000 .
swilcox48, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tooele, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate feedback.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Friendly, helpful staff. Great amenities. Cleanly lobby, facilities, and rooms. Check-in and check-out process was quick and seamless. Located conveniently close to Tooele Army Depot and a quick 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
swilcox48, Manager at Hampton Inn Tooele, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's so far beyond the middle of nowhere that you can't even see nowhere from there. It was presented to me as close to the airport by the web search engine but it took just over 38 minutes to get there in the morning. The heating system produced a mind shattering low hum that must be used for torture at Guantanamo. The staff did not acknowledge my HHonors VIP stays and seemed totally unconcerned when I raised the issue. The TV broke and I gave up trying to have it repaired.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie G

The Management at the Hampton Inn Tooele regrets that your stay was less than acceptable. We hope you will stay with us again so we can try to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

1. Go to Breakfast at 6:00 AM be the first one's there. they wouldn't make more Oatmeal for us. 2. Bring Ear plugs for the noise from the neighbors, Hall traffic by Elevator and the noise Refrigerator. 3. bring a plastic show curtain, so you don't slip and fall. 4. WE Expect to pay no more then $165.00 after tax's it was $215.00 after the ARRP and HHonors Rewards. not a good stay at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindama2013
swilcox48, Manager at Hampton Inn Tooele, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

We are sorry that this guest did not get the breakfast that she was hoping for. We have a large number of guests that are in the army and come down to breakfast at 5:30 AM. The group tends to wipe out the breakfast. Our breakfast attendants are cooking as fast as the ovens allow. We try hard to please everyone but sometimes it is a matter of a short wait until portions of the breakfast can be replenished.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My overall stay was a pleasant one. I am a Hilton Honors member and have had no issues over the years with their chains. This is a very nice and new hotel. The issue I have is when I went to book a reservation for a couple of nights later in the week I was not notified of a 48 hour cancellation policy. I am a wildland firefighter and travel extensively. I usually love the Hilton chain as they provide sound accommodations. I was dispatched to another incident with our helicopter and had to leave that day. I went to the hotel and notified the hotel I had to cancel my upcoming reservation. This was a 36 hour notice. I was told they would charge me for one night anyway . I have made repeated attempts to contact the manager with no returned calls. I find this extremely frustrating and poor business policy. Definitely do not make reservations here if you might have to change your plans.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael B

The Hampton Inn Tooele currently has a 48 hour cancellation policy. We do this so we will be able to serve all our guests better. When a guest calls to cancel on the day of their reservation we have already turned down several other guest requests and we lose revenue.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I spent a week and I can say that it's a great hotel, it has a really good breakfast, clean rooms, great view (Salt lake and a cemetery at the backyard) and really comfortable beds!! The swimming pool is a little cold. About the location, you need a car in order to get into the "commercial area" because it’s far from Wal-Mart, Applebees, Walgreens, etc and because there are no cabs or busses it’s a little complicated.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us. We hope your business brings you back to the Tooele Hampton soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tooele
Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele
Best Western Inn Tooele
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tooele
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Tooele
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City...
#10 of 75 in Salt Lake City

Been to Hampton Inn Tooele? Share your experiences!