“Awesome staff, great rooms, trucker and pet friendly!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tooele
Oquirrh Mountain Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Tooele
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome staff, great rooms, trucker and pet friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Been staying at Oquirrh for many years using both the RV sites and rooms... Very friendly and helpful staff, great rooms, pet fiendly and plenty of parking for large vehicles. Awesome morning breakfast items. Conveniently located off the interstate and far enough away from the big city to be nice and quiet yet still near enough to major shopping areas. Great rates too!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
GingerM14, General Manager at Oquirrh Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you for the terrific review. It is such a great help for other travelers to know that returning guests continue to have great experiences with us. Thank You

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

The service at this motel is amazing - such nice people. We stayed one night as we drove through. The room was clean and a nice size. The front desk gave us great ideas on what to do in the area for one day - like a dirt road out to a rock on the lake that we would not have gone to otherwise and made us feel very local. The laundry room was very clean and the machines worked well. This is far from downtown but close to the Lake. We missed breakfast in the morning as we left to early but it seemed like it would be a good selection.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
GingerM14, General Manager at Oquirrh Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a great review. We are so happy you and your family had a nice stay with us and that we were able to guild you to a fun spot.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

This inn is a terrific find. We tried it after reading the Trip Advisor reviews which did the trick and were spot on. Ashley was incredibly helpful on the phone and stayed on with me guiding me in all the way to the door. We were incredibly tired from our drive and I am directionally challenged! The rooms are impeccably clean and nicely updated. They are pet friendly too! Another serious plus is how perfectly quiet the room was, especially with it being so close to the interstate . The location is excellent since we are not interested in going into the Salt Lake City metroplex. We will most certainly return!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Kitterdoodle
GingerM14, General Manager at Oquirrh Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Pets are real family members and we are glad that we can provide a nice place to stay for the whole family. We are glad that you had a great experience with us, we work very hard to provide quality rooms at a reasonable price. We will be very excited to see you all again soon.
Roy, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Hubby and I chose this spot for one reason-Smoking. We are smokers. Yes I know, we should quit. Most of the Hotels/Motels will agree. But we choose to continue and thus look for a smoking room whenever possible. Most of the time, when we walk-in to the room the smell is strong, not here. The room smelled fresh and clean. The Oquirrh Inn knows that many people choose to smoke and allow a few sleeping rooms available for this purpose. The room was clean, and quiet, despite being next to the busy I-80 Freeway. (we were close to the end, and when the door was shut, we couldn't even hear it) The gal at the front desk was friendly, despite a tangle with a bowling alley resulting in a bum arm. (We didn't get the full story on how this happened). Comp breakfast was a disappointment. But there are plenty of spots to grab a bite to eat before getting on the road West to Nevada or South to Central Utah and the Pony Express Trail.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are available, but you have to ask for one. More Non-smoking than Smoking. Coffee/Tee...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gwen L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

The people are friendly & the rooms are clean. I am a truck driver who recommends this place to other drivers and families that are passing by and need a good nights rest there is plenty of parking space and I here the breakfast is of the out most.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Arnulfo74
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in 1999 when returning to California from driving across country and had pleasant memories (well, it was just as nice and clean as the twice as expensive SLC hotel we stayed in on the way out).

This time we were driving from California to Illinois and back and decide to stay at Oquirrh Motor Inn on the outbound and (happily) again on the return trip, now with our toddler and infant in tow.

We were still impressed by the value (less than $10 more expensive 13 years later!), especially given that some remodeling had clearly occurred. The room was nice, clean, and bright. The beds were comfortable and we weren't disturbed by road noise. The continental breakfast had a nice variety and everything was good.

The staff was very friendly - we were on the second floor and as there was no elevator I couldn't quite figure out how to get my stroller with my baby and my coffee up the stairs after breakfast (my husband was packing with the toddler). An employee offered to carry my baby while I took the stroller - it was a huge help!

Next time we travel through SLC we will definitely be staying here yet again!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank CCK8
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

The name of this hotel made me think it would be more like a truck stop, but I'm happy I read the reviews and decided to stay. They had nice, quiet rooms and a great breakfast. The staff was wonderful. My husband and I both forgot our pillows there (totally embarrassed). They were white, just like the hotel ones... one of the pillows had been removed from the room since there were extra pillows. Ginger Martin and the other staff weeded through a whole lot of pillows, found them, and we just received them in the mail today.
Great place & great service!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Roxanne B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tooele
Comfort Inn & Suites Tooele
BEST WESTERN Inn Tooele
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tooele
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport
TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley
TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City...
#7 of 13 in West Valley City
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airpo...
#20 of 75 in Salt Lake City

Been to Oquirrh Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!