“Oh yeah!”

Dining options: After-hours
Bountiful, Utah
“Oh yeah!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stopped by the Bonneville Brewery for lunch last weekend with a gift certificate after a car show; the brewery donated these to the Guide Dogs of America for their raffle. Bonneville’s food is delicious! I had the Kentucky Hot Brown and it is by far THE BEST open faced sandwich that I have ever had. We tried their brewed root beer and it was very good also. It was so good, I bought a growler of it. It is a bit of a drive to get there but we’ll be back. We’re stopping buy again this weekend on our way out of town.

• Visited August 2013

Houston, Texas
“Solid restaurant”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Good appetizers, great entrees and superb service. Timely food and a very attentive server. Would definitely return.

Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good food & beer, worth another trip to Tooele to try it again”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We tried this place when we heard it was under new ownership (used to be Tracks Brewing Co). We went for lunch just after noon on a Sunday found they do have a brunch menu for the weekends. Just about everything on the brunch menu is a breakfast item or comes with eggs (even the burger!), and since we weren't really in the mood for breakfast our options were extremely limited. I ended up getting the brunch burger sans the egg, and my husband got the cheesesteak sandwich. The cheesesteak sandwich has a twist - it is served on pita bread. As odd as this was, my husband said it was good. My burger was good, too, and very juicy, although a tad overcooked for my taste. The beers we sampled were also quite good. Our waiter, who was also tending the bar upstairs, was really hustling and made sure we had a great dining experience. They have a fabulous view of the Great Salt Lake from upstairs, and an incredibly large deck upstairs, but there are no umbrellas that we saw on the deck and thus no shade from the 100 degree summer heat unless you were fortunate enough to get a table close to the shade provided by the building itself. Because of this, we opted to dine inside, but we still had a great view from our table. While I don't know that we'd go out of our way very often to make the drive to Tooele from Salt Lake City to eat here, we would go back. Next time we'll probably opt to try it for dinner to avoid the brunch menu.

• Visited July 2013