“Good food and value.”

Cuisines: Seafood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and value.”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Everything was great...except the dining room. it needs some TLC. The scones that are a side option are as big as dinner plates!

Visited March 2013

Holladay, Utah
“Don't dress up!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This evening I had a hankering for fish and chips, so I did a search to find a place close by. Virg's came up as a good choice so my wife and I drive over. The service was outstanding - friendly and quick - made special efforts to make sure we got what we wanted. My wife and the halibut and I had haddock - both were excellent and the fries were amazing. This is real comfort food served without fanfare in a diner, greasy spoon atmosphere. We absolutely loved it! The burgers looked huge and when you get a look at one of their gigantic burritos, well... it's pretty impressive. I would highly recommend this place for a good, fast meal in a cowboy casual place. No need to dress up!

• Visited March 2013
Erda, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fly in my food”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

The place is dirty. The owners are never friendly and they don't treat their help well. Had a fly in my eggs last time and my quests were very disturbed since we had all shared before discovering it.

Visited November 2012
“Good home style meals”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Virgs is a popular cafe with the locals. I have been there on several occasions, not as much recently because I do like variety and exploring new restaurants in the area. There are some very good meals on the menu, but it is kind of hit and miss depending on what you order. They generally have some good daily specials at a good price, other than that the Huge Breakfast Burrito, which is served all day long, is consistently the best bet.

• Visited August 2012
“Large Portions”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Hometown good! Don't go in the mood for a salad, their home cooking is way too good to pass on. My veggi omlet was loaded with all the right stuff!

Visited July 2012