“Nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Tremonton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tremonton
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My wife and I like this hotel. We have stayed here twice. The hotel is right off the Interstate. Very nice and friendly staff. It is very clean. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. It is far enough away from a big city.

1  Thank David R
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tremonton

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stopover in this property on our way to and from Palm Springs. Rooms are adequate, breakfast is good and it is close to other amenities. Easy access to and from Interstate 15. Staff are helpful and willing to help.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsay N
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This place was very nice. It had excellent rooms, a large variety for breakfast and a pool that came with several balls to play with. The staff was helpful and polite. We ran out of pool towels twice and they were replenished immediately. The pool was the highlight of our stay. Both my children and grandchildren really enjoyed it! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

1  Thank Trevor H
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This Hampton is on a route that I travel regularity for my work. It's always had the best customer service, a great breakfast and wonderful beds. When your tired and need a great place to stay here you go.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cowboysteve
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel provides clean bed, hot breakfast, and well-maintained facilities, as can be expected Hampton Inn. But most impressive one is its swimming pool. I have rarely seen such a literally heated pool. It is located near intersection of I-15 and I-84, so there is not much to see nearby. but we had a perfect one-night rest during our long travel.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Customer service here was incredible. Both the night and morning desk clerks were amazing, so friendly and full of helpful information.

This location is a little more than an hour north of the Salt Lake City metro area. We are not sure what is around the area, as we checked in about 9:00 pm. When you are in northern UT and the sun sets, there is not much around and driving becomes very dark, very quickly. Since hotels are few and far in between in this area, we were happily surprised when we saw a Hampton Inn, as they are always excellent hotels.

Of course, room was great, and we thank you for a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I would recommend anyone to stay here! When making our reservations, I was already treated as a guest with friendliness one rarely receives anymore. Upon arrival, we had a trailer in tow and the same lady I made my reservations with (really wish I remembered her name!) saw us and came out to inform us that we could park in the vacant lot next door that they also owned. My husband and I had had a very rough evening before checking in and that same lady brightened my spirits-- and had dog treats for our two four-legged loves that we were able to bring since this Hampton welcomes dogs! They even put us in a room next to a rear entrance in case they needed an early morning potty run. REALLY wish more places would welcome dogs, especially we travel a lot and hate to leave them behind. The beds were extremely comfortable, the room sparkling clean (with very sweet notes wishing us a comfortable stay), and all the staff very friendly. Best stay that I can think of!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tremonton
Hampton Inn Brigham City
Hampton Inn Logan
Hampton Inn Logan
#2 of 11 in Logan
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan

Been to Hampton Inn Tremonton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Tremonton

Address: 2145 W Main St, Tremonton, UT 84337-9333
Region: United States > Utah > Tremonton
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tremonton
Price Range: £72 - £121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Tremonton 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Tremonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Tremonton Hotel Tremonton