We loved this hotel. It is located next to Bryce canyon and the escalante Grand Staircase National Monument. We stayed three days and loved all our time there. Everything is so beautiful. We want to go back and see more of the area. Our room was wonderful and the service was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOUR OWN LITTLE SOUTHERN RETREAT Located in the valley below Bryce Canyon National Park, in the town of Tropic, the Red Ledges Inn is conveniently situated on Scenic Byway 12, Utah's All-American highway. As your destination for Bryce Canyon lodging, we strive to provide an environment that is comfortable and relaxing to those who want to enjoy Southern Utah's beauty. Visit the Red Ledges Inn today and experience the majesty of Utah's National Parks. A short distance in nearly any direction will take you to see such natural wonders as Bryce Canyon National Park, Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument, Kodachrome State Park, Calf Creek Falls, and so much more. Visit our information page for more activities to enjoy while staying in beautiful Bryce Valley. Here in Bryce Canyon Country, our hotel offers comfortable accommodations for your lodging needs. In addition to comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, microwave, and Direct TV and continental bkfst from April 1st - Oct. 1st ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Ledges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites-Bryce Valley
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bryce Valley Hotel Tropic
- Americas Best Value Inn Tropic
- Red Ledges Inn Tropic, Utah