Red Ledges Inn
  • Free Internet
US$255
US$238
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn(Bryce Canyon City)
US$142
US$115
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
US$171
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbryce canyoncomplimentary breakfastroom was comfortable and cleanwould stay here againgrocery storegas stationminute driveroom was largenational parkroad tripking bedsouthern utahvisiting brycepizzalaundromatupstairs
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Let's start with the positives: 1. Great location near Bryce Canyon; 2. Nice cook-to-order complimentary breakfast at Clarke's restaurant next door; 3. Reasonable price; 4. Pleasant staff.
Now the negatives: 1. Little sound insulation; 2. Ineffective curtains; 3. Spotty wi-fi coverage.

If you are looking for inexpensive accomodations near Bryce Canyon and a hearty breakfast to get you going in the morning, look no further.

If you are looking for more than that, read on. The room was reasonably clean, and the double beds were on the hard side but acceptable. The biggest unpleasant surprise for me was the noise that repeatedly woke me through the night and early morning. While I thought my kids had left the bathroom door open when they flushed the toilet after 11:00 PM and again around 2:00 AM, it turned out that the loud "WHOOSH!" came from surounding rooms. Maybe it wasn't the same as an F-18 Hornet buzzing the motel, but it was enough to shock me awake for half an hour per occurrance. It didn't help that around 5:00 AM neighboring travelers decided to talk loudly and stomp down the stairs and back up. Once the sun came up the room was too bright to sleep in. It took half a dozen

I recommend bringing ear plugs and an eye mask (or at least getting a room facing west).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shiroh
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Since we travel with a small dog, we were put in a room in the back building with 2 double beds, an old TV that hardly worked, no bar fridge (which I had requested) and a hair dryer that would run for about 2 minutes then cut out. We were late (after 9pm) so our key and instructions were left on the front door. However, I had to phone 3x that night as there were no cups in the room and the internet did not work. I was told that the internet would be reset at 8:00the next morning. It was but it still only worked intermittently I think because our room was so far from the router. When I sat in the lobby, it worked fine. The breakfast next door was good and the price was good for what we got. Not sure if I would choose this hotel again or not. The pizza place down the street was great.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank flowerqueen0422
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have reserved this hotel because many others were full or too expensive when I decided to reserve to stay one night in the area of Bryce Canyon National Park. We got a suite room for US$105 which was the cheapest we had in all the hotels we reserved for this trip. So we were not expecting a lot from this hotel.

The hotel is situated in the small town of Tropic, UT which is 7 miles of the entrance of Bryce Canyon National Park. This is not very far. The envirionment around the hotel is pretty ordinary but the hotel provides with comfortables rooms and suites. This is not new but very clean and comfortable. This was more than what we expected. The breakfast is included in the prize of your room and is buffet style but pretty limited. We had enough as we do not eat a lot of at breakfast but this is limited to cereals, toasts, fruits, juices and coffee. Forget eggs and warm breakfast. To tell you the truth if I return a day to Bryce I will probably stay there again as we had enough for our money. Why to pay $300 a night and more to only be closed of the entrance park. The difference of prize do not justify to pay so much for this and the Americas Best Value does the job. So we recommend this hotel for couples and families. And yes they have rooms alll wheelchair accessible.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul-Claude33
Reviewed 15 April 2014

GREAT location with plenty of parking. Check in was fast and room rate was good for area. our room 114 has king bed /comfortable. internet was great for area and newer tv flat screen.every thing was fine with room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Reasonably clean. Rates were reasonable. Room was ok. Sign on the ice machine said "Do not fill coolers. If you need ice for coolers purchase it next door for $2/bag". The ice machine didn';t work anyway. LOL

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t s
BVInn, General Manager at Red Ledges Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us, we hope you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the inconvenience with the ice machine we did not have it up and running for the season. We hope you will come and stay with us again.
Mykelle Richards