We have stayed at many budget hotels around the country. This is one of the worst.
The positives are it had a bed, running water, and heat. The tv was digital, but only had around 10 channels. The best positive is that it is close to Bryce Canyon.
The room was dirty and old. The floor was not level, the bed was very hard. The hot water in the shower was not consistant and it did not drain. The outside door did not seal. They advertised Wi-Fi internet, but it was not working. No breakfast, but they had coffee in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bryce Pioneer Village! Recently under new Management, we are Bryce Pioneer Village and we strive to make your stay a great experience. We have four types of rooms, which are: Single Queen Motel Rooms or Cabins, 3 Queen Cabins, Double Full Size Bed Motel Rooms, & Double Queen Size Bed Motel Rooms. We also have an on site Restaurant, "The Showdowns" (Please call ahead to see if we are open with entertainment on select nights, or go to our website for more information) There is plenty to do here in Tropic, including a secret back trail to Bryce Canyon National Park from here called Tropic Trail. We recently added a Pool/Hot Tub to the hotel, and are always making improvements in regard to our way of business and look forward to sharing what we have done with you! - Andrea Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Bryce Pioneer Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Pioneer Village Tropic, Utah
- Bryce Pioneer Village Hotel Tropic