Reasonable room for the price. Clean. Would have been nice to have a fridge or coffee facilities. Breakfast so so. Not as many choices as others of similar price. Wifi worked fine. Didn't try air con so can't comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bryce Pioneer Village! Recently under new Management, we are Bryce Pioneer Village and we strive to make your stay a great experience. We have four types of rooms, which are: Single Queen Motel Rooms or Cabins, 3 Queen Cabins, Double Full Size Bed Motel Rooms, & Double Queen Size Bed Motel Rooms. We also have an on site Restaurant, "The Showdowns" (Please call ahead to see if we are open with entertainment on select nights, or go to our website for more information) There is plenty to do here in Tropic, including a secret back trail to Bryce Canyon National Park from here called Tropic Trail. We recently added a Pool/Hot Tub to the hotel, and are always making improvements in regard to our way of business and look forward to sharing what we have done with you! - Andrea Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bryce Pioneer Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Pioneer Village Tropic, Utah
- Bryce Pioneer Village Hotel Tropic