We read some of the negative reviews before we arrived and were a bit worried. But they hired a girl for the front desk who was very pleasant. They do have a policy about leaving the second bed in the room alone if you paid for one bed, but the bed we did use was very comfortable and clean. The room came with a mini-frig and microwave. I saw the grills that were available, but we did not use one.The shower was on the small side, but the cabin, overall, was very nice. It is also conveniently located across the road from Clark's Restaurant and General Store and the Pizza place (the only two restaurants we saw in the Tropic/Cannonville area). Would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cabins are fresh, new and decorated country-style. Each of our individual log cabins come furnished with two queen beds, private bathroom, heating and A/C, microwave oven, refrigerator, cable TV, hair dryer, in-room coffee, and free wireless internet. We provide outdoor barbecues for guest use and each cabin has its own private front porch just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Country Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Country Cabins Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Country Cabins Tropic, Utah