It was nice to have our own little log cabin. They are about the size of an average double motel room with bathroom. The panel on the front screen door was loose and about to fall out. The venetian blinds were bent at one end. The air conditioner worked ok thankfully. So, the place is not perfect, but is just fine for a night or two. Tropic is tiny, but it has a couple of restaurants and a grocery store. Nice to be so close to Bryce and Grand Staircase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cabins are fresh, new and decorated country-style. Each of our individual log cabins come furnished with two queen beds, private bathroom, heating and A/C, microwave oven, refrigerator, cable TV, hair dryer, in-room coffee, and free wireless internet. We provide outdoor barbecues for guest use and each cabin has its own private front porch just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Country Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Country Cabins Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Country Cabins Tropic, Utah