This was the first of 2 B and B's we stayed at in Utah. The place unlike many other places, looks better than the pictures! The bathroom was quite a surprise, big and had a window with a view over the jacuzzi tub and it had a nice separate shower. We had the Vine room in the corner. Quiet upstair room. Mike was very kind. When it snowed overnight, the next morning he scraped the snow off the windows of all the guest's cars!
Food was great, like being served in a fine restaurant. Actually better than most restaurants!
The only thing I didn't really like was the sheets on the bed seemed like they were a poly/cotton blend, so not the most comfortable. Even the Best Western plus we stayed at in utah had more comfortable cotton sheets. Bed was very comfortable not like the hard bed at the best western.
The room was super clean. Since it was off the main road, very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah