we stayed in the manzanita cottage...very spacious, full kitchen...but yet, it was a bit spartan. did not feel like a friendly place. very rigid re:ckin time(office not even open a minute b/4 the 3pm ckin time. payment n full is taken up front, told to leave the key n the cottage. they seem to shun personal interaction. also no maid service at all. good location for bryce travel. grounds of hotel r a zero unfortunately. nowhere to stroll at all, no lobby to hang out in either. wifi was good & consistent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah