“Very Average, But Still A Decent Place”

Win On Chinese-American Restaurant
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Just about like almost any other Chinese buffet I've ever been to. Nothing exceptional, and nothing really bad.

1  Thank Pensacola_FLYar

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Vernal is a rather isolated place. if you do not expect much or if you are ok with Americanized chinese food, this is the right place for you. In fact, it is a relatively ok place in Vernal. At least you have some choices in this buffet place.

For a chinese like me, I can barely tolerate the food. fortunately, servers most of whom are from Fujian are pretty friendly.

1  Thank yyyzzz_utah
Reviewed 4 April 2013

It is great place to eat! It has many egg rolls that i like the most it has been my favorite place to eat at the buffet. they have good service and are awesome to me and most of my family members.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

The buffett that was there just before Win On was better and had better quality and better tasting food. So I was a little disappointed with this buffett. Just not very good food. And a little overpriced.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We were passing through Vernal so we looked in the phone book for a place to eat. This place had an absolutely delicious-looking menu. Sadly, few of the items listed were available. The only thing that was palatable was the chow mein. The ONLY flavoring available at the table was soy sauce. We asked for a spice rack and the request was met with a blank stare. There was no language barrier, so it was apparent that spice was an unknown concept.

There was a very loud and vulgar group a few tables away and the restaurant staff did nothing to quiet them. I do not mind an off-color joke, but I really was not interested in who had the biggest . . .

If we are ever in Vernal again we will probably go hungry before we eat here.