“My body is still pissed at me for eating here”

Win On Chinese-American Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My body is still pissed at me for eating here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have been to big cities and have enjoyed quality chinese food many times. This place is aweful and it cost me $20 for dinner. Am i allowed to bill them for the lost work when I missed work the next day?

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PAUL J

“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

It was ok but I've had better. Will say it is the best Chinese in town however. I love lo-mein noodles and theirs are like fettuccini noodles with no flavor, YUCK!

Visited October 2013
Orange, California
“Sweet and Sour...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Should have avoided the place. Walked in thinking that a Chinese restaurant in Vernal just didn't sound right and we should have listed to our thoughts. Three of our party (out of six) ended up grabbing the porcelain god later that night. Just because your hungry do not give into that urge to eat here.
Unless your on a diet and are looking for a good way to purge or cleanse.

Visited September 2013
“Not a lot of options”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

It is what it is. You are in Vernal. Our kids enjoy it. My wife and I go for the Mongolian BBQ.
Moved south from downtown.

• Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Chinese buffets all seem alike, and this fits right in - not great, not terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Not the extensive selections as similar places in larger cities, but most of the dishes offered were of average, or better quality. Didn't discover the "Mongolian Barbecue" until after I was already over-filled on the usual deep fried items. Would have been better off sticking with the freshly cooked, raw ingredients offered! Isn't the best restaurant I've ever eaten at, but did kive up to my expectations.

• Visited July 2013