“My kids got sick”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Dallas, Texas
“My kids got sick”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The food is served under heat lamps and I think we got some very old food. It was surprisingly expensive as well. We will not go back.

Visited December 2013

San Diego, California
“The food is mediocre”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

And the service is worse. There is no service. They start by making you pay for your dinner in full... before you even enter the restaurant. the food is served under heat lamps and there were a number of trays that looked hours old.

Visited November 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you kidding? EXPENSIVE AND MEDIOCRE FOOD”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Do not eat after 3 pm. The price triples and the food has been sitting there since noon. I went in at 3:15 pm and had to pay dinner rates and eat the lunch left overs on the buffet. NEVER AGAIN.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kevin B
Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My body is still pissed at me for eating here”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have been to big cities and have enjoyed quality chinese food many times. This place is aweful and it cost me $20 for dinner. Am i allowed to bill them for the lost work when I missed work the next day?

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PAUL J
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It was ok but I've had better. Will say it is the best Chinese in town however. I love lo-mein noodles and theirs are like fettuccini noodles with no flavor, YUCK!

Visited October 2013