“The food is excellent, the atmosphere is unusual”
Review of Club XS

Cuisines: American
Description: Family dining with premium beef served fresh daily
Description: Family dining with premium beef served fresh daily
Bellaire, Texas
“The food is excellent, the atmosphere is unusual”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Looks like a converted club, very dark and old carpet and had a strange smell; but a co-worker said the food was good so we stayed. The food was excellent. They have off the menu specials and they are reasonably priced for what you get.

Wouldn't go there solo unless they update the interior.

• Visited June 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Nothing to complain about”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

CJ and I were in the mood for a substantial dinner to cap the second day of our Dumb & Dumber V buddy trip. The motel clerk recommended Club XS, and that proved to be a fine choice. This place has loads of personality, not least because it is oddly-named and -- at least for a family restaurant -- oddly configured as well. (Is it a former nightclub? Did it used to be a sports bar?) Club XS advertises fine dining, and if you want to eat expensively you can certainly do it there. But if you prefer you can order a reasonably priced steak and wash it down with a longneck or two while you watch a game on the flat screen. That was what I did. My ribeye was cooked just the way I like it and tasted great. Our chatty-friendly waiter gave us very attentive service. Reflecting on the experience, I can’t find anything of consequence to complain about.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Citallwic
Kaysville, Utah
“XS On All Levels”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I went expecting above average and got much better than that. I had a filet and a couple of fried shrimp that were wonderful. And the rolls and salad were excellent, also. I was very pleased with the food and the service. It was a Tuesday night, so not very busy, but I was swarmed with care....almost to excess.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a very good meal with very good service and at a decent price.

• Visited February 2014
Anaheim, California
“Good food. Decent Rates”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

It isn't fine dining but it is good dining. The dining area looks like a converted nightclub and all the tables are elevated with bar stool seating. That was odd. Heck it might still be a night club. Our waitress wasn't great but wasn't so bad that I asked for a new one. Perhaps she had a bad day. The food was good. Surprisingly so and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I would dine here again. Only suggestion to the management is to have a few tables at normal dining height.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Roy D
Mountain Green, Utah, United States
“WEj enjoyed the food and the service. WE would go there again.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We enjoyed the food and the waitress was glad to turn the music down for us so we could talk. WE had mexican.

• Visited January 2014