“Hope they can keep up.”

TownePlace Suites Vernal
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Vernal
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was a great stay. Very nice property. It gets a lot of traffic. That is understandable. The staff is great. The room was very nice. Let's hope that the property can keep up on the maintenance. The windows open and there is a screen. I like that a lot. Just far enough off the main drag to get a break from the noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I had stayed at this Hotel once before when traveling for business. I had such positive experience that I didn't want to stay anywhere else. After a very long drive, I arrived in town in the evening I had booked and paid for in advance, as it turned out I had a family emergency and had to turn around and return before even checking into the Hotel. I explained my situation and was treated so wonderfully that it proved to me their really are great people in this world who are nothing but kind and understanding.
I am sure there are other places in this town that are great, but why take a chance when this place is at the top of all lists for cleanliness, professionalism, comfort and supreme customer service. Incredible !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Atravelor2013
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This facility was built in 2012 and still had the new feel to it - which was very nice. It was very bright, open, and extremely clean. The young man at the desk went out of his way to explain all the features and to make himself available to answer any other questions during our stay. The room was immaculate with full kitchen, etc. The only "disappointment" was the lack of protein items at the complimentary breakfast. We really enjoyed the restful night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duane B
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I booked over 30 rooms in the hotel for a stay of two weeks for the company I work for. The hotel staff was SO patient while making the reservations, and the manager (Brian) bent over backward to make sure my guys were taken care of. This is an excellent hotel, and i will DEFINITELY use them whenever i need to send people to Vernal.
Way to go, Towneplace. You guys rock!

Thanks Again!

Gypsy (Halliburton)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We really loved this hotel!

Checked in around 5pm and had time to swim in the pool. It was heated enough that my four year old didn't get chilled after an hour of swimming. Hot tub was large, but had dirty looking stains even though this is a brand new hotel. Pool was probably over chlorinated, but I figure that was better than under. They had pool towels nicely laid out on the lounge chairs and stacked up on shelves. They even had a bin with small pool toys, inflatable arm floaties, and and child size Barbie life jacket, which my four year old loved since we didn't think to bring hers.

Our room was on the third floor, away from the steam pipes that another reviewer mentioned. Did not have any problem with noise. The room had two queen beds, kitchen with large refrigerator, two burner stovetop, dishwasher and microwave. I liked the room layout, except that in order to get to the bathroom, we had to squeeze between the bed and a closet. The other bed, which was closer to the window seemed like it had more space, until I noticed how close the air conditioner was to the bed.

Had great service from the lady at the front desk, Brenda? She was wonderfully efficient when checking in. Not being familiar with Utah's liquor laws, she really worked hard and called around to figure out if I could buy a bottle of wine on a Sunday (no, because THE liquor store was closed). She then called around to find a restaurant that was nearby that was open and sold wine. Not one within walking distance, so I gave up on that.

Woke up at 9am and scrambled to get down to the breakfast, which ended at 9:30. Had a very nice selection of mostly cold foods and fruit. The only hot food offered were waffles, toast, bagels, and English muffins. Turned out we didnt need to rush, as the breakfast staff was very gracious and kept the breakfast room open until we were done.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I spent three nights at the TownePlace Suites in Vernal, Utah around the middle of April. Even though this hotel is designed for extended stays with its kitchen area, I felt right a home here. Check in was excellent! Could not have asked for a nicer young man to talk to upon arrival. The staff that I dealt with were all very helpful and pleasant. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in Vernal.

Room Tip: No full service restaurant...continental breakfast only. But the food was fresh and it did have a w...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Overall, this is an excellent property with nice, clean rooms. I have one negative response to share. I made a reservation for this hotel on the day of my stay on Expedia. Only 6 hotels in Vernal, UT allow pets and this seemed to be the nicest for an overnight stay. Unfortunately, the cleaning fee for a pet is $100 and this was not disclosed on the Expedia website. When I arrived, imagine my shock and subsequent anger. It was too late to cancel so I was stuck with this outrageous fee. In the past, I have paid $25-50 at nice properties, never this much! If you have a pet, go elsewhere! Believe me, my dog and I do much less damage than a bunch of young partiers!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Michele R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernal
0 mi away
Ledgestone Hotel Vernal
Antlers Inn
Antlers Inn
#5 of 16 in Vernal

Been to TownePlace Suites Vernal? Share your experiences!