“delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Humble, Texas
“delicious”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a late lunch coming back from Flaming Gorge dam.we had the taco salad hers beef fajita mine chicken and it was pretty darn good. Service was excellent , place was clean, we'll def come back next time were in vernal.

• Visited May 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“MILD Mexican food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Nice place, good service, fully licensed bar, extensive menu, but very "mild" Mexican food! We each had the specialty shrimp dishes, which both were very good flavor and presentation, but not very spicy. The provided salsa and bean dip also lacked much "kick." There were some bottled habanero sauces on the table, to provide extra "heat." If you're not into "spicy," then I would highly reccomend this place.

Visited March 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

A mile or two north of down town, this restaurant is pretty good food, fairly priced, and served by a very attentive and friendly staff.

• Visited March 2014
UTAH
“Very bad~!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It so sad this used to be the place I practically lived at when I was pregnant with my son! I ate there almost everyday, it was the closest thing to "real" Mexican food I could find.On my last visit, I expected it to be just as good as I remembered,it wasn't. I got the chicken burrito and it had that familiar taste when something is re-heated. The service was awful as well. Restaurants in Vernal are very good in the beginning but all too soon they resort to being just another nasty restaurant . I am sorry Don Pedro's it was fun while it lasted.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank xj85212
“Yuk!! Food is nasty ”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My family went out for lunch here and seriously, none of us liked our orders. The tortillas with the enchiladas were gross. They tasted rubbery. None of us will go back!! Their service wasn't the greatest either. Our drinks weren't refilled very often and they weren't very friendly. In a small town like vernal you need to work extra hard to keep your customers coming back.