“Real mexican food”

La Cabana Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 62 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This mexican restaurant is the best I have ever had. Its actually real mexican food not American made like Chipotle. I have had so many diffrent things on the menu but I love the relleno best ever. all the sauces are tasty the rice has perfect seasoning and fluffiness. The chips are perfect and the salsa is the best. I love the pico from here. The service is also amazing so many wonderful people work here. If you can actually appreciate real mexican food ( not taco bell)this is the place to go. I will definitely come back and recommend to others.

There are newer reviews for La Cabana Restaurant

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Decent food. Interesting sauces but the experience was good and I will be back. I had a burrito that was about the size of my head. And it was GOOD. If I was to complain about anything the level of English being spoken there isnt that high... but that means the food is REALLY mexican right?

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I liked the service but i sure didn't liked the food it made me sick they need to change there menu and make something good

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I always stop to eat here when I come home to visit as they have the best salsa and carne asada tacos. This was a bittersweet meal as I was in town for my grandma's funeral and this was one of her favourite restaurants to go to, and as usual the food was delicious and the service was wonderful. So when we asked for the bill we were told that the meal was on Sylvia in honour of my grandma. It was a wonderful gesture and meant so much to me and my mom, my family have been coming to La Cabana weekly for over 15 years and for Syvlia to do that for us during such a emotional time really was appreciated. Thank you Sylvia and to your sister and the rest of the La Cabana family.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Very good home cooked meals had the special. Got a piece of peach pie with it. Very good we really enjoyed the food we travel all the time and it is hard to get good mexican food