“Wow watch the peppers!”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
coldwater
“Wow watch the peppers!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very nice and clean place,quick,friendly and very reasonable. Everything made fresh while you wait. Limited menu but for burgers what more do you need?Everything you need! Really good satff

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“I have to agree with my husband!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

So the first time I had In-N-Out was 4 years ago with my husband in California and he made such a big deal about it being his most favorite place to eat and that ever since he moved to Colorado he craves it that I think I didn't want to believe him that the burgers would be that good but now that I had them again on our recent trip to Las Vegas I guess I will have to agree with him. They are now my most favorite fast food burger of all time! We ate at one in Las Vegas as soon as we got into town and then we stopped at the one in Washington, Utah on our way home and both time were awesome. I love the sauce on the burgers and the fresh cut fries are the best!! Add a few hot peppers on the side with a glass of lemonade and you have one tastey meal! Yum!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mariah C
Durango, Colorado, United States
“Great as usual”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The only problem is that In-N-Out Burger is so popular! :) It's always crowded. That's okay, you never wait long. Great burger, hand cut fries!

Visited March 2014
Ivins, Utah
“freshly made”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The burgers are freshly made and so are the potatoes....Frys that is.....VERY good I watched them cut them from the whole potato. Service with a smile as well. All is good there!

• Visited January 2014
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Don't have these where I live.”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It's In-N-Out Burger! They are all consistently good and busy... because they are good. I waited 5 or 10 minutes for my food at a busy time of day. I took it back to my great room at Quality Inn across the street and enjoyed!

Visited January 2014