“Always a great value with great food!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Utah
“Always a great value with great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We are always pleased with the great food, great service here and don't forget they offer a Birthday club for a free burger during your Birthday month!

Visited January 2014

Alpine, Utah, United States
“The burgers are incredible- but are they worth the price?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The burgers are incredible, but I don't think they justify their pricing. I mean seriously? An $11 burger? Anyway, the service was so/so and the restaurant wasn't super busy. I had to keep reminding our waitress that I needed lemons. Repeatedly. It got old, real fast. We were finished and waited and waited for her to bring the check. I don't know that I'll go there again.

• Visited April 2014
Bogue Chitto, MS
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We stopped in to visit Red Robin for the first time since we heard they are building one near us. The burgers were fantastic and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely visit Red Robin again!

Visited March 2014
Mesquite, Nevada
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We were huge fans of Red Robin when we lived in Layton, Utah. We now live in Nevada but were recently in St George and thought it would be fun to go to Red Robin and have a hamburger and get my wife a Chocolate Malt which she loves. The burger was about a tasteless and I have had. They used to make the Malts from scratch with real ice cream and great malt. The one she got tasted like soft ice cream and neither one of us could taste the malt so won't go back there again and based on this visit I could not in good faith recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2014
Ellaville, Georgia, United States
“Best Chicken wrap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Brought out two things of fresh chips and salsa. Had pretty good spinach and artichoke dip with fresh made chips, which was yummy and it had fresh red onion on top. I liked that, I wish it had more and I defiantly will be making that next time. I had the strawberry lemonade which was so disappointing. It was like water with strawberries that were half dissolved in it. Yuck! The chicken wrap was absolutely delicious! LOVED it!! Couldn't eat the whole thing so took it home and ate it cold later and still absolutely delicious!! My friend had the barbq burger with pineapple, it was good except the bun was soggy. :( I think I'll stick to the chicken wrap! Still dreaming of that chicken wrap!

• Visited February 2014