“Best Holiday Inn the area”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Lehi, Utah
“Best Holiday Inn the area”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Very clean hotel and rooms, stay for two days in July. Continental breakfast included, with good options. Rooms were more spacious than other Holiday Inns, bed was very confortable with choices of soft or harder pillows. Good alternative to St George hotels, just couple miles form dowtown.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
MA
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We were fortunate to have been upgraded to the two bedroom suite this week, and it was absolutely beautiful! It has a kitchen, dining area, living room, gas fireplace, a total of 3 flat screened TVs...It was more like an apartment than a hotel.

The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was perfect for our needs.

Unfortunately, the AC in one bedroom was SO LOUD it sounded like we were seated over the wing of a jet plane! My son had a difficult time sleeping as the AC kicked on. In addition, I tried to make a phone call back home, so I went out to the beautiful patio to chat. Once the AC kicked on, I had to go inside as the "jet plane" noise was so loud on the patio since that's where the AC unit was! The noise could be heard in the other bedroom as the two bedrooms and common living area all have sliding doors to the patio.

The hotel is conviently located at rt 15, and a very short drive to restaurants in St. George...Brick Oven was suggested and fabulous! The front desk clerk even gave us a 10% off coupon.

Except fot the loud AC noise, this is I great hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

The carpets in the rooms are stained and filthy. I stayed at this location twice in June 2012. The cleanliness of the rooms is not up to par. I stay only at HIE and this location is dirty. Clean the room carpets for goodness sakes.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank rollingmeadows
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 23 June 2012

This property is nice with a great breakfast room. It seems quite new. It is on the exit to go to Zion NP, although it is still another 30-45 minute drive from the hotel. It is really hard to figure out how to turn into the hotel when coming from Zion. Not well marked at all. We were pleased with how large the room was and to get a great big jacuzzi tub. We did keep smelling cigarette smoke odors wafting in our room (and this is a non smoking hotel) and that was the only negative thing.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank jayhawkmamma
Sussex, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

Hotel is located right off the interstate and was beautiful both inside and out. Service was top-notch. Kudos to Victoria and Amy for going the extra mile to help us with answering our questions and giving us food choices in the area. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. The morning breakfast was very good. You won't go hungry. I definitely would recommend this hotel for a stay.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank dbutler385
Vail, Arizona
Reviewed 14 June 2012

First, this is a very nice Holiday Inn Express, rooms beautiful, everything you see online is accurate, even better in person. My only problem was that when we arrived, our room had been given away even thought we had reservations and it was a bout 7 or 8 pm, so not midnight and if WE had not shown up, they would have charged us for the room anywayt. We were travelling with our dog and a few days earlier had made the reservation by phone specifically to see if they had a king room which allowed dogs. The lady I spoke with, said, oh yes, let me check and I was told we got the last room with a king bed that allowed dogs. She sent me an email confirming this. When we arrived, the front desk said, oh, you have a double queen room and your are travelling with your dog. I said yes, but its a king. He said no its a double queen. I told him I had an email and could show it to him but I would have to get my laptop out of the car. His main concern was in repeatedly telling me that there was a $35 pet fee, which I confirmed I knew (and think is excessive, but had accepted at the time of the reservation). He was simply brusque and for the 3rd time reminded me of the $35 pet fee. So beware when travelling with your pets here, or if you still like sleeping with your husband on the same bed! We are both big people, so a queen is just not as comfortable as a king. As I said, it was the front desk attitude of not really caring about my concerns that put me off, the hotel itself is very, very nice.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Fantastic property, more then I expected. Rooms are very clean and nice. Next to a beautiful golf course (Coral Canyon). Best value and cleanliness in St George.

Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bthhow
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and what we have to offer. We feel very fortunate to be in this great location with a clean, comfortable hotel. Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your business.

Drew Heaps
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Best Western Plus Zion West Hotel
#16 of 41 in St. George
Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington? Share your experiences!