Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion
US$76
US$68
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Saint George North(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
ComfortInn
US$81
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
Priceline
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$130
Hampton.com
Courtyard St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$167
TownePlace Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$61
Priceline
US$63
US$58
Motel 6 St. George(St. George)
US$54
US$49
All reviewsst georgegreat hotelhi expressplatinum memberwould stay here againtwo bedroom suiteoutdoor poolnewer hotelbreakfast barred rockslas vegascomfortable bedsfitness centernice breakfasthot tubnothing fancyeasy access
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Hotel appears to be very new. Great big breakfast area; excellent food. People were great! We were tired from a long drive; Lots of baggage after staying three weeks in Arizona. They put us up in a ground floor room. Great pillows, comfortable mattress, firm but not too firm.

Great place to stay if you plan on exploring Brice National Park.

Room Tip: I like a lower level. I do not think it really matters in this hotel. I would be willing to pay extra to get service like this. I think we paid $104 plus tax.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your positive comments about your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. George North-Zion! We are ecstatic to hear the you had a great stay!

We do hope that you will come visit us again soon and that your next stay will be just as comfortable and relaxing! Please contact me if you ever need assistance booking a room. Have a great week!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

What a lovely place! There were three of us and our little dog. We shared a two bed room that was very clean and the bed and pillows very comfortable. We were returning from Arizona and had a dog kennel with us just in case our dog wasn't a welcome guest. Had to pay a little extra but it was well worth it. The breakfast was terrific, better than most hotels I've been to. Great hospitality! We'll definitely return for a stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. George-North Zion! We appreciate your comments and that you enjoyed our facilities!

We hope that next time we will be able to accommodate you and that it will be as memorable as this stay. Please let us know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our room was nothing fancy, but it was spacious and clean and well-appointed--which is the norm for Holiday Inn Express properties we've stayed in before--and situated in a fantastic location. Just a few miles north of St. George but less expensive than those in St. George and easily accessible to both that city AND Hurricane and Zion Nat'l. Park. Adjacent to fantastic walking trails. PET FRIENDLY!, so the walking trails were a pleasure for both me and my doggie. We'd stay here again without any hesitation, although I might request one on the pool side of the corridor.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms adjacent to the pool look to be a little larger and nicer than our freeway-side room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. George North Zion! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us!

If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We had a lovely suite with a balcony, fireplace, jetted tub, separate living room and small kitchen for a very affordable price over the New Year's holiday. Parking, free wifi and breakfast were easy to utilize. Our biggest disappointments the were the outdoor pool and lack of dishes/utensils in the kitchen.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ngordon515
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express St. George North Zion as your holiday lodging providor! I am thrilled to see that you found our suites to be comfortable! As a Holiday Inn Express, we are not allowed to have glass/china place settings in the rooms, which is very frustrating and I am truly sorry for that.

We hope that you will come to visit us next time, and if you choose a suite we will make sure that you have everything you will need! Thank you again for your patronage and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Washington City, Utah for business in December 2013. I really enjoyed my 3 night stay at this hotel.

The property is located just off the freeway. I didn’t see any restaurants or shopping anywhere near the hotel. A few exits away at exit #10, you’ll find all the shopping and restaurants you would like.

The property is excellent. The decorations and style are very much like staying in a very nice ski lodge. Parking is located all around the building and is free. The building is very well maintained. There is a small gym, a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi, a well stocked mini-mart, coin-op washer and dryers, and a semi-private computer room with 2 computer monitors and a printer.

The hotel also provides a free breakfast everyday, which includes; eggs, sausage gravy, sausage/bacon, breads/pastries, cereals, fresh pancakes, fruit, juices, milk, coffee and tea. I found the breakfast to be very nice and a good way to start the day.

All of the staff I came into contact with were very friendly, helpful, and professional.

The room was medium size, nicely decorated, and well maintained. It had a frig, a microwave, wet bar with sink, a desk & chair, iron & board, a medium size flat screen TV with lots of cable channels, but no PPV. The room also included free WIFI, with a strong signal. There is no closet in the room, but there is a rack to hang your clothes. There is also no safe in the room.

The bathroom was small, but well maintained. It had the tub/shower, toilet, and sink all in one room. There was a hair dryer in the room.

Overall all I felt this Holiday Inn Express was very nice. I would stay here again next time I’m in the St. George area. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying here at the Holiday Inn Express St. George North Zion! We greatly appreciate all the positive feedback you have provided! It is great to hear the you enjoyed your stay and even better to know that you would come visit us again!

If there is anything you need, please contact me personally and I would be happy to help you! We look forward to serving you again in the future!