“Nice HIExpress Property” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Nice HIExpress Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Even though it is a bit of a drive, it is well worth it. The room was nice. The breakfast was very good. The pool water was nice. The shower water pressure was nice. Good wi-fi speed. I'm glad I stayed here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the area. The hotel, itself, is the best. The property is clean and nicely decorated. The staff is superb. They definitely have hospitality mastered.

As for location, it is an easy 35 scenic miles to Zion National Park. I felt we got a much better value for our money than if we had stayed right outside the park. Also, it's just a few minutes from Saint George on the Interstate.

I would stay here again, for sure. Thanks for a wonderful wonderful mini-vacation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Downieville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for one night before heading through Zion and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Property was super clean! Staff was friendly! We swam in the outdoor pool for a couple hours and it was very nice.
Would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
San Clemente
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

From the front desk staff to housekeeping, every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. The room was just what we wanted, clean and maintained. Breakfast offered a variety from danish and cold cereal to eggs, sausage and pancakes. I inquired about something at the front desk when I checked in and the information was waiting for me in the morning with a smile! I will definitely be returning to stay in the future!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend. We drove in from Las Vegas and stayed here as I competed in a local triathlon (at Sand Hallow State Park), the hotel was very close to the location of the triathlon. The hotel its self was very clean, good breakfast in the morning with hot and cold foods, large parking lot, free wi-fi and the pool/hot tub facilities were also very clean. We also went to Zion Nataional Park from here, the drive to the national park was very scenic and easy. Our hotel room was very quiet, the beds very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Keely W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear JML0810,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us! We appreciate your comments and will use them to improve our guests satisfaction.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast! We strive to maintain an excellent quality for all of our guests.

Thank you again for the great comments. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand! Have a great day!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed over the Memorial Day holiday weekend and even with the hotel being full, the stay was excellent. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and even though our room faced the interstate highway, the noise level was almost nonexistant. Everyone on the staff I talked with was friendly, and always went out of their way to insure that any need we had was answered. The staff at the morning breakfast service deserve special kudos. They had a full house for almost the entire breakfast period, but kept all the items filled and the trash under control. The internet service was very good, and parking was not a problem. I would recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: If you have any noise issues, ask for a room facing away from Interstate 15.