“Good stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Rice, Minnesota
“Good stay”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The room was huge and decorated very contemporary. Everything looked new and clean. Service was exceptional. I'd stay again when back in area. Location was ideal for ease of entrance and exit. It was very peaceful and not noisy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Dear Dimera41
Thank you! Our entire staff values your time in making this review for us. We all really appreciated hearing that you were pleased with every aspect of our property. We work very hard to ensure that everything is clean and comfortable for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area.
Kind Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Richfield, Utah
Reviewed 24 December 2013

staying at the red cliffs quality inn was a wonderful experience.the rate was reasonable and all the facilities and amenities were fine.the cleaning staff took care of the room and the breakfast was great.the motel staff were helpful in every way possible.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Nathan
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. On behalf of the entire team & myself, we all really appreciate hearing that we are doing a good job. Your kind words go a long way and we all thank you for that. We all look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have been broke down here and getting my Semi worked on, a couple exits up, for two days now... As far as location; hotel is located directly off I-15 exit 10, easy off easy on, and surrounded by all the amenities from fast food, grocery stores, retail stops, to resturants.The hotel itself; the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms themselves are very large, clean, very quite, up to date, have separate self contained central heat and air, and no previous resident smells detected. **(there was a minor discrepency in price from on the phone, because of a shuttle fee added from Warner Freightliner to hotel. Was given cheaper quoted price first night, but paid adjusted shuttle fee second night)** in short, great hotel for grabbing a comfortable nights rest in a quite, clean, safe, and ease of access hotel.

Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear Mr Johnny S

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property and your stay with us, the entire staff appreciated reading your review. Let me apologize for the mix up in the rate you were paying. I have spoken to the front desk agent involved and we have resolved that issue.
It was very nice talking with you before you left and I hope you have a great time in Hawaii on your birthday.
Aloha nui loa
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Kudo's to Jeff Hunter and Barbara. We traveled from various western states for a family get-together and needed some additional beds for 2 nights. Jeff and Barbara made us feel right at home and accommodated our "infant" needs. Our stay was enjoyable and super convenient. We will stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
On behalf of Barbara and all of my staff, thank you for the time you took to let us know how enjoyable and convenient your experience was. Our staff was made aware of your comments which help us continue to provide accommodating and enjoyable stays for our guests. We as Managers and our Staff hope to see you again soon and I am confident we will provide you and your family another memorable get-together.
Layton, Utah
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We spent two nights at this property (and will stay there again next week).
Both afternoon and morning staff (no interaction with evening crew) were welcoming, efficient and very helpful. (Had a nice chat with the general manager as well.)
Room was clean and comfortable although the bed was a little firm for my old body.
The location is not only freeway convenient, but the price was excellent. There are many places to eat within a few blocks from fast food to fine dining.
Freeway noise was unnoticeable in our room - mid-building, upstairs.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to chat with me and provide comments about your stay and our staff. Your feedback is very important to all our staff as we continue to provide our guest with a clean, comfortable and well rounded stay. Our staff also understands the importance of providing our guests with valuable information of the area. This helps enhance the experience for our guests to provide them with opportunities to take avantage of the many choices of services that our convenient freeway location provides. We look forward to your future stays with us and appreciate your feedback.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Attendants were friendly and polite. The room was well maintained. Was confused in the morning because I thought I was going to break the shower, but after my wife figured it out it was pleasant. Was dreading the possibility of an expensive room being our only option, but was splendidly surprised that our room was actually cheaper than the first one we stopped at in Nebraska. Thank you for wonderful service and a great warm breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013
We are glad that you took the time to provide us with information about your recent stay on you long drive. The staff is pleased to hear that you had a woundeful experience. They understand how important it is to provide such and experience to all our guests. Our maintenance staff spends many hours on upkeep and projects to provide our guest with well maintained and affordable rooms. I am confident our staff will once again provide you with a pleasant and refreshing experience and hope to see you again on your next visit through our area.
Zug
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The rooms are horrible and outdated...I felt dirty even after showering. The service was also terrible and unfriendly. Washington is anyway not the nicest place and not many choses to stay. Better not to stay in Washington...one chose of restaurant to eat at if you want a glass of wine with dinner on a Sunday.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Your review was greatly appreciated, thank you for taking the time to post it and I apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here. Your feedback about the rooms is valuable and will help us make changes going forward as many of our rooms have been recently renovated.
Our staff works hard to provide a wonderful, friendly and memorable experience for all our guests. I have reviewed with the staff how important our guests are to us. We have also addressed with our housekeeping department the issue of continuing to work towards making all of the rooms clean and comfortable for all our guests.
I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy our free fresh and hot breakfast and use the free high-speed internet provided during your stay.
We hope to see you again soon to let us provide you with a wonderful experience on your next visit to the Washington City area.
Sincerely

Travellers are raving about these Washington hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Comfort Inn Saint George North
#11 of 41 in St. George
Quality Inn Zion
Quality Inn Zion
#2 of 6 in Hurricane

Been to Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs? Share your experiences!