I lucked out and received an upgrade upon arrival. I don't know why this happens occasionally and I don't ask, just accept my good fortune and enjoy. My room (suite with king sized bed) was fantastic!
This hotel is located just off the freeway, on a rather busy street corner. That may be a negative thing for some, but I liked having numerous restaurant options nearby. And it wasn't noisy in my first floor room that faced the intersection. There is actually a convenience store/gas station between the hotel and the corner so that helps. And it was a convenient place to get gas before I jumped back on the freeway. I was well rested for the travel day ahead.
The breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and attentive. I had interactions with the desk staff, a person keeping the breakfast items stocked, and a housekeeping employee. All were great.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Red Cliffs is St. George's new home-away-from home. Completely remodeled and refurnished in contemporary styles. Our spacious suites come with new Serta Perfect Sleeper beds, Thomasville Furniture, complimentary Wifi, among many other amenities. Whether you're traveling to southern Utah for business or pleasure, Red Cliffs Inn welcomes you! We are located less than 10 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and just off Interstate 15 in Utah's beautiful sun belt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Cliffs Hotel Washington
- Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs Washington, Utah