“good place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Ansonville, North Carolina
“good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were here on business, all the people were very good to all 11 of us. We had to go to work at 6 and they let us in early for breakfast. The rooms were cleaned good each day. It will be hard to find a better place to stay for the price and service. Thanks Wayne

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Wayne51852

The entire staff of the Quality Inn Red Cliffs appreciates you taking the time to review our property.
Our rooms are extremely well taken care of by our outstanding housekeeping staff and their focus is to provide a clean and comfortable room as you have mentioned.
Let me say on behalf of our team we look forward to the next time you are staying with us and know we can provide the same experience if not better when you return.

Sincerely

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Christy at the desk made me feel welcome from the start. All of the staff had a great attitude as a matter of fact. The place was very clean. Complimentary breakfast was well above average. Pool and hot tub very nice. Beds soft and lots of pillows. I travel for a living and wish all the hotels I stay in were like this!!! I wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Miss DYoungblood

Thank you for taking time to review our property, everyone appreciates your kind words. Thank you for mentioning Christy as well we feel she is a great addition to our staff and you have just confirmed that for us.
We are very pleased that you were able to take advantage of all our amenities and that we were able to meet your expectations.
On behalf of the entire staff we thank you again and will definitely be looking forward to your next stay with us.

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed in building two which is the upgraded one, and it was very comfortable for the four days we spent in St. George. Spacious room, large bathroom plus an extra vanity with sink.
Close to several golf courses and there are at least ten restaurants within two miles. When we visit the St. George area again, this will be our first place to look.

Room Tip: Ask for the upgraded building.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Miss GraceD

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, it is very important to us to receive this kind of feedback.
We are so happy that the room was to your liking especially for the length of your stay. Not only are there 13 golf courses in our area, a huge variety of restaurants but we also sport some good entertainment areas and several shopping malls.
Everyone on staff thanks you again and looks forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards
Costa Mesa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We checked in late (on our way out from California) and Barbara at the front desk was very kind and helpful. The room was just what we needed - clean, spacious, welcoming. Nice continental spread for breakfast. Friendly staff and friendly guests. Will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear LeadSister
Thank you so much for your nice review of our property we all appreciate it so much.
We are happy you were able to interact with staff and guests during your stay with us. The breakfast has a large variety of items to choose from as well: make your own waffles, hot or cold cereals, 3 different types of bread, 2 types of eggs and sausage.
The entire staff looks forward to your next visit to our area.

Kind Regards
coldwater
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

i loved this place clean/nice great location,great breakfast, great staff no complaints
I do not know where these other people stayed that complained because we were there last week and loved it!Would stay again in a heartbeat

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Miss Berverly D
We cannot thank you enough for your positive, inspiring review regarding our property. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us, we so appreciate it.
We are also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our location, the complimentary breakfast which includes make your own waffles, sausage or bacon, hot eggs, 4 cereals, oatmeal as well as many other items and were able to interact with the staff.
On behalf of the entire staff and me, we look forward to your next visit to our area and hope to continue to exceed your expectations.
Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Red Cliffs Inn is now affiliated with the Quality chain. But it's currently under renovation, so there might be some discomfort around the grounds. Yet there's still ample parking, even for trucks and tour buses. The motel is part of a corner plot gas station convenience store complex. There's a small exterior pool and whirlpool and, since this is a major tourist area, it seems to get a bit of use. My room had a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker but you might have to request these amenities for now. There's a public computer and printer in the lobby area and in the morning there is a continental style breakfast inside an alcove. Not a whole lot of space to sit down when it's busy, but you can take your eats back to your room. Freeway access is very good but the arterial is always streaming with traffic and across the divide turns are cumbersome to make. We found it much better to pull into the strip mall across the way first and then continue on in our desired direction. Some negatives are the small square bed pillows, the 24/7 freeway noise, and the foul smell of my air conditioner (I'm sure this is because they neglect regular maintenance inspections). Anyway, it was a very cool evening for my stay, so I opened the windows and allowed the breeze to flow. Family friendly, good front desk staff (except the day manager who's fairly rigid), no smoking, and no pets. Back road into the Warner Valley and out to Hurricane and on to Zion Park is just down the street. Nice Mexican restaurant in adjoining lot.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Zoom Gotti
The entire staff of the Quality Inn Red Cliffs would like to thank you for your time and feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.
Our guests’ comments are important to us in order to address situations regarding their stay with us. The entire staff works diligently to ensure that our guests enjoy themselves while with us. Our maintenance staff maintains a regular schedule for things like smoke alarms, refrigerators, heat/ac units and the like. If our guests would inform the front desk staff of any problems or requests they may have while with us, we can immediately handle them.
We would like to assure you that even though the restaurant in front of the property is being remodeled it will in no way interfere with the amenities we already offer our hotel guests on a daily basis. All of our rooms come with refrigerators, microwaves and 1 cup coffee makers.
Our better than continental breakfast includes make your own waffles, sausage or bacon, hot eggs, hard boiled eggs, 4 types of cereal, apple and orange juice, nonfat milk, 2% milk, hot cereal, mini muffins & donuts, and 3 types of bread.
We thank you once again for your time and information and all of us at the Quality Inn Red Cliffs look forward to your next stay with us.
Denton, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

First when I arrived and told them who I was, they tried to to upsell me to their "newer rooms for $20.00 more. I told them no just give me what I booked. I went to the room and it was smelly, stains on carpets sofa etc. I checked my reservation and should have got the better room I'm a Diamond member. I went to lobby and let them have it, told them they tried to rip me off, then they back peddled and said they made a mistake that I should have been in the newer room. I went to the newer room and it was barely better then the first. Would not recommend this pace to anyone lousy. I am in hotels 100 plus nights and know what I'm talking about

Room Tip: If you have to stay there make sure it's in the newer rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank steve f
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Steve F
Thank you first of all for being a Diamond member with Choice Hotels and for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay.
I would like to apologize as well as the entire front desk staff for the treatment you received upon your arrival. We value your opinion and have taken this opportunity for a staff meeting regarding this incident. I hope you were able to at least enjoy the pool or hot tub and our complimentary breakfast. We are also centrally located to a large range of shopping, dining, golf courses and entertainment.
Again we would like to thank you for your membership and your time and apologize again for not exceeding your expectations. We would hope that you would try us again in the future to experience the improvements we are putting into place.
Sincerely

Travellers are raving about these Washington hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Comfort Inn Saint George North
#11 of 41 in St. George
Ramada St George
Ramada St George
#18 of 41 in St. George

Been to Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs? Share your experiences!