National 9 Inn
US$86
US$84
Priceline
US$51
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We stayed here due to it allowing pets.The lady at the front desk was very nice. No complaints about the service. Tons of parking if your towing a trailer.
As for the room, where do I begin. The beds were terrible, they were worn out. The bed had a low spot in the middle which made you roll into it. The hotel was clean just the beds were terrible. I would stay in Price or Green River rather then this one again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear DStehl,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your stay. We are very sorry that your bed was uncomfortable and we have talked with management to replace the beds. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will stay with us in the future. Thank you again.
R. Howell – Regional Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Stayed here on a Thursday night (6/14/12). Headed up to the Salt Lake area but got too tired to continue and stopped around 2:30 in the morning. They had a 2-queens room available. We checked in (friendly service, especially for the middle of the night) and got to our room and right to sleep.

This location is not anything fancy, but if you're just looking for a crash pad for the night it will serve you just fine. Our room was quiet.

The room was clean and comfortable until we were cleaning up to check out, when my 4-yr old thought he found a worm under the edge of the bed. He picked it up... it was a dead millipede. Yuck. I don't think the maid has been vacuuming very thoroughly.

Other than that one issue I was just fine with this hotel. Beds were comfy, rooms and bathrooms were clean. The pool was supposed to open at 8... when we got back on the road at 10 it wasn't open yet. No breakfast provided, there's a restaurant onsite but we just ate granola bars and pop tarts and got back on the road.

Despite all the positives, I can't get past the millipede.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed here 5/31/2011 with my St. Bernard. Although in a "Pet room" there was absolutely no oder of any kind. the room was clean and well appointed (although certainly not luxurious). The amenities included a large flat screen TV, 2 queen beds, and ample storage space.
The staff was freindly. We left very early in the AM (about 5:30) and even though I must have waked someone to check the room, they were friendly and refunded the pet deposit right away.
I'm staying there again this year.
I believe that the negative review is way out of date (2008) and there have been positive changes in the way the motel is managed.
Unless you're traveling with finicky royalty, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Hank S
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I stayed here and found this to be a nice location to stay. You won't get the fancy frills but the rooms was clean, great bed, and a nice restaurant. They had a indoor pool that I didn't use but it looked nice. The internet was a little slow but all in all I liked the place and would return.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2008

Stayed at Motel with spouse and dog for a couple of days in July while visiting my sister and mother.
Motel was good value.
Manager was very concerned and helpful.
Cafe attached to motel has great food and staff.
Offers poolside rooms that I will try for next time I visit.
All around alright place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple