I don't know how this dive got ranked so highly for hotels/motelsin Wendover. Something is up here - the reviews are neither honest nor accurate. See the pix. We stayed here because we believed the high ranking. We were scammed. This place was beat up and filthy (and yes we were in one of the "remodeled rooms"), the carpet was so dirty I didn't dare walk on it barefoot The night stand had two different drawers in it. One of them obviously didn't fit. The entertainment center is missing something. There were holes in the wall and cobwebs and hair (not mine either) in the bathroom. There was one towel for two adults. The bed was terrible and the mattress and box spring both stained. There was neither a microwave nor fridge as stated in "trainmen" and "JEB1969a" reviews. You get what you pay for. It was cheap. All the way around.
Keep driving. Trust me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonneville is once again a great alternative to the Wendover, Nevada casinos. Along with beautiful new sleeping rooms, there is a new 1200 square foot conference room with all the amenities, including it's own bathroom and kitchen facilities, allowing area businesses to hold off-site company meetings while providing employees with inexpensive sleeping rooms. The Bonneville Inn is within walking distance to the casinos and Peppermill Concert Hall. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonneville Hotel Wendover
- Bonneville Motel Wendover
- Bonneville Inn Wendover, Utah