No complaints what so ever. be aware that this property is behind the Jordan Landing shopping center, and depending on which direction you come from, it is hidden behind a hillside of houses.
We had two rooms for two nights; would have been great if they were assigned side by side or across the hall from each other, but it looked like a busy weekend, and we didn't ask.
Rooms had wonderful heat/cool systems. No fridge. I like that hotels are starting to offer charging stations for electronic devices.
Breakfast included pre-fab scrambled eggs, rotating hot choice, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, and the usual muffin/cereal/bagel choices. Everything was kept well stocked.
Didn't try the pool, but Fitness Center was clean and offered sufficient space/equipment. It was however quite warm.
Front desk staff was efficient. Maintenance was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites West Jordan, and you'll be centrally located to Salt Lake City's finest attractions and be minutes from downtown. Enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment at Jordan Landing Shopping Center just one block from our hotel. And awake each and every morning to a hot, fresh complimentary breakfast and WiFi during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan Hotel West Jordan
- Hampton Inn And Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan
- West Jordan Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan Utah