Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Jordan
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The pool too cold for my child but other then that it was a GREAT stay. The staff was helpful and the hotel was clean and quite. The free breakfast was fantastic. When I checked in they had my keys already and it took no time at all. I was there on Business but I brought my husband and baby with me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed 4 nights at this location and decided to switch hotel chains since I am platinum with Marriott. First impressions are that the place is fairly new and the staff were very friendly. In fact, day two I asked Matt at the front desk to have maintenance fix the fluorescent bulb in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to shave in the dark. Request was fulfilled and a nice little note was left behind (see photo). The hotel has pretty good coffee, free breakfast and the 2 queen room I had was fairly large in size. I used the jacuzzi and the internet was adequate. Another bonus is actually their points program which allows for what they call "double dipping" which means simply I earn hotel and airline miles of my choice. Only complaint was last day I was taking a nap and the housekeeping staff was trying to open the door around 1400 even with the privacy sign posted. I had to get up and tell them to quit trying to get in my room as I had the latch enabled. Other than that, highly recommend and would stay here again if in the area. Thanks for reading. Video on YouTube channel.

RetiredArmyRANGER

Room Tip: Top Floor away from elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

No complaints what so ever. be aware that this property is behind the Jordan Landing shopping center, and depending on which direction you come from, it is hidden behind a hillside of houses.
We had two rooms for two nights; would have been great if they were assigned side by side or across the hall from each other, but it looked like a busy weekend, and we didn't ask.
Rooms had wonderful heat/cool systems. No fridge. I like that hotels are starting to offer charging stations for electronic devices.
Breakfast included pre-fab scrambled eggs, rotating hot choice, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, and the usual muffin/cereal/bagel choices. Everything was kept well stocked.
Didn't try the pool, but Fitness Center was clean and offered sufficient space/equipment. It was however quite warm.
Front desk staff was efficient. Maintenance was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've been staying here since they opened. It's convenient to my work locations, and is in great shape with helpful friendly staff. I love the breakfast, the condition of the rooms and the business center

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Excellent customer service was greeted with a friendly hello and smile every day. Hotel was clean and convenient to everything that we needed to do. If we were in the area we would definitely stay here again. The staff was exceptional.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Excellent beds! Best we have ever had world wide. Good service. We had a minor problem, corrected immediately, wonderful people. Obviously well trained and happy with their job. Highly recommended. Quiet, beautiful views of mountains to east and west.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Like most Hampton Inn's I've stayed in the stay was pleasant and the rooms clean. I was surprised to see a unexplained $50 charge on my credit card a few days later. We did not charge any thing beyond stay in the room. I am hopeful that they follow-up effectively on my request for explanations. They seemed not to have a way to track the charge.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Jordan
My Place Hotel-West Jordan, UT
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / West Valley City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake...
#2 of 12 in West Valley City
Embassy Suites by Hilton Salt Lake/West Valley City
Embassy Suites by Hilton Salt La...
#1 of 12 in West Valley City
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Staybridge Suites Midvale
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan? Share your experiences!