“Best Indian outside of India”
Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in West Jordan
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Indian outside of India”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing Indian food. I have traveled to India multiple times and the food at Bombay House is by far the closest to what I have ate in India. The staff are awesome, extremely friendly and prompt with their service. Prices are fair and you get a good amount of food for the price.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Derek C

West Jordan, Utah
“Amazing Food & Service!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This place was great! My husband and I went into this resultant with our two kids and were surprised at how nice the décor was. About 5 min. after sitting down our two year old started throwing the most epic fit so we decided to leave so that we didn’t disturb all of the other diners. So we walked out the doors, and the guy comes and calls us back(he was SO sweet) and says that he would seat us in the banquet room away from the other diners so that we wouldn’t have to worry about the kids being disruptive. And he tells us “I don’t care if they make a bit of noise or make a mess, please, come back in and enjoy a meal” Then after he seats us he goes and gets a big handful of candy mints and brings them to the kids to play with and was giving them high 5’s and making cute faces at them. He was also very prompt at bring me my glass of wine. We ordered our food and everything was to die for!!!(My only complaint is that I wished there was more! But then again if we weren’t sharing with 2 kids there would have been more for me!) All the flavors were so authentic! And he brought us extra bread. I ordered dessert and it was sooo yummy. When they brought out my dessert they even brought out a free dish of mango ice cream for the kids! Just because! And my son was making quite a mess with the rice ALL over the floor, the guy didn’t mind at all, in fact was encouraging him and congratulating him on how much fun he was having!(We still left a $20 tip though LOL) I would recommend this restaurant to ANYONE. It would be an amazing date night! And the food is wonderful! And the service is friendly & TOP NOTCH! We will definitely be back….but next time I think we will make it a date night for Mommy & Daddy.

5 Thank Jillian S
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites, I'm really glad they have a location near me now. The staff is wonderful nd really adds to the atmosphere. The food is the best Indian food I've had. It comes quickly and has generous portions. I will be back and would recommend this to anyone. It even has food for those who don't like the spices of curry. Their Chicken Tikka dishes are great and even kids love it.

5 Thank CursedLyric
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“If you're In-di-a neighborhood, there's no better place to eat...”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I've never had a bad experience at Bombay House. The food is always delicious, fresh, and arrives fast at the table. The service is unparalleled (seriously, the service is freaky good, mainly because I think the whole staff is communicating via iPhone). The restaurant is always clean, your needs are always met (lighting fast water refills) and I don't think I've ever left feeling anything but stuffed and satisfied. Bombay House is one of those restaurants that you end up judging other restaurants against, but they always fall short because Bombay House is, like, ridiculously good.

4 Thank Austin H
West Jordan
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great food and atmosphere. Service was very good. Food came out quick and tasted fabulous. The portion sizes were good. I will definitely be coming again for the great food.

• Visited May 2013