“Great All Around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Warren
“Great All Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I just ate an excellent meal here! I had the chicken with spinach and it was divine! Smooth and creamy with just the right amount of spice to it. And the rice! Best rice I’ve ever had. Service here is fantastic. If I’m ever in the area again I’ll be dining here!

The décor is nice, too. Nothing cheesy about it at all. Everything appears to be well maintained. Waiters are all in uniform and they know how to serve. They move quickly but quietly and are right there for anything that you need.

Thank you for a great meal. I'll be eating my left overs tomorrow!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank themomWarren

Salt Lake City
“Romantic Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My hubby and I celebrated out wedding anniversary here. The food was delicious, the ambiance was romantic, and the service was outstanding. We are so glad to find a nice restaurant in West Jordan and will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank SaltLakeCityTania
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Indian outside of India”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing Indian food. I have traveled to India multiple times and the food at Bombay House is by far the closest to what I have ate in India. The staff are awesome, extremely friendly and prompt with their service. Prices are fair and you get a good amount of food for the price.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Derek C
West Jordan, Utah
“Amazing Food & Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

This place was great! My husband and I went into this resultant with our two kids and were surprised at how nice the décor was. About 5 min. after sitting down our two year old started throwing the most epic fit so we decided to leave so that we didn’t disturb all of the other diners. So we walked out the doors, and the guy comes and calls us back(he was SO sweet) and says that he would seat us in the banquet room away from the other diners so that we wouldn’t have to worry about the kids being disruptive. And he tells us “I don’t care if they make a bit of noise or make a mess, please, come back in and enjoy a meal” Then after he seats us he goes and gets a big handful of candy mints and brings them to the kids to play with and was giving them high 5’s and making cute faces at them. He was also very prompt at bring me my glass of wine. We ordered our food and everything was to die for!!!(My only complaint is that I wished there was more! But then again if we weren’t sharing with 2 kids there would have been more for me!) All the flavors were so authentic! And he brought us extra bread. I ordered dessert and it was sooo yummy. When they brought out my dessert they even brought out a free dish of mango ice cream for the kids! Just because! And my son was making quite a mess with the rice ALL over the floor, the guy didn’t mind at all, in fact was encouraging him and congratulating him on how much fun he was having!(We still left a $20 tip though LOL) I would recommend this restaurant to ANYONE. It would be an amazing date night! And the food is wonderful! And the service is friendly & TOP NOTCH! We will definitely be back….but next time I think we will make it a date night for Mommy & Daddy.

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Jillian S
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites, I'm really glad they have a location near me now. The staff is wonderful nd really adds to the atmosphere. The food is the best Indian food I've had. It comes quickly and has generous portions. I will be back and would recommend this to anyone. It even has food for those who don't like the spices of curry. Their Chicken Tikka dishes are great and even kids love it.

• Visited June 2013