“Just average”

Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
WEST JORDAN
“Just average”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Maybe my expectations were too high, but my experience at Bombay House was just average. The service was average, the food was average. I thought it was a bit pricey for the portion sizes. We waited quite awhile for our food to arrrive. We had the chicken korma, the chicken tikka masala (dried out) and the naan (small portion, dried out) Probably will not be eating here again nor will I recommend it to my friends.

• Visited October 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Indian Food”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

From the choices in salt lake city , I think this one has the best Indian food quality . Service is good , spice level caters to both Indian and non-Indian levels.

Visited March 2013
Warren
“Great All Around”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I just ate an excellent meal here! I had the chicken with spinach and it was divine! Smooth and creamy with just the right amount of spice to it. And the rice! Best rice I’ve ever had. Service here is fantastic. If I’m ever in the area again I’ll be dining here!

The décor is nice, too. Nothing cheesy about it at all. Everything appears to be well maintained. Waiters are all in uniform and they know how to serve. They move quickly but quietly and are right there for anything that you need.

Thank you for a great meal. I'll be eating my left overs tomorrow!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank themomWarren
Salt Lake City
“Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My hubby and I celebrated out wedding anniversary here. The food was delicious, the ambiance was romantic, and the service was outstanding. We are so glad to find a nice restaurant in West Jordan and will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank SaltLakeCityTania
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Indian outside of India”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing Indian food. I have traveled to India multiple times and the food at Bombay House is by far the closest to what I have ate in India. The staff are awesome, extremely friendly and prompt with their service. Prices are fair and you get a good amount of food for the price.

• Visited March 2013