“Hearty & Tasty Breakfast”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Seabeck, Washington
“Hearty & Tasty Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My wife had the Gravy & Biscuits, which were good, but not great.

My daughter had the Blueberry Cakes, and she absolutely loved them. It's a kid friendly dish. Just make sure your kids aren't too young, as they could choke on the berries.

I had the Sunday sampler with various meats, and scrambled eggs with biscuits and OJ.

All in all, we all enjoyed our meals.

I sure wish Cracker Barrel had a military discount!

• Visited July 2014

Nevada
“Yuck”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Heart attack waiting to happen. Not one healthy menu item to be found. Took one look at the menu and walked out - I value my health too much.

Pocatello Idaho
“Cracker Barrell”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We have eaten at the Cracker Barrell in West Valley twice in the last two weeks, in part because it is so close to The Hale Theater and also because it is good food! Their hashbrown casserole is fabulous as was the Coca Cola Chocolate Cake! I also like the gift store. They were gracious enough to let us park in the back while we went to see Derek and Julianne Hough and it saved us $10 for parking at the Maverik Center. That fee is atrocious

“Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Food was great. I love their hashbrown casserole. Biscuits are incredible. Prices are reasonable and the service was terrific

Sacramento, California, United States
“Something to look forward to”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were on a long road trip back to California. It was so great to know we would have a great meal at the end of the night. We were happy that the restaurant stayed open until 10PM so we made it to SLC just in time. YUM . We were nearly the only folks there, as it was late, and we were served fairly fast. Quality seemed the same as I have come to expect from Cracker Barrel. My only complaint came from the candy dept of the store. We purchased fudge and peanut brittle which were not very fresh or tasty. That aside, it was a welcome stop after a long drive.

• Visited May 2014