There was no indication of a "$100 deposit up front" when I booked the room online. Then I did not receive it back immediately when I checked out like I was told would happen. During checkout, I was rudely blamed for not reading the "fine print" by a staff member, even though I had. If I wanted to spend $167 up front, I would have stayed at the Hilton. Webpage advertising for the room was very misleading, and the grab and go breakfast was hardly a breakfast - needs more options. I have never seen a hotel operate like this regarding check-in and check-out. It is a system that does not work, and is not customer friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Valley City Extended Stay
- Extended Stay West Valley City
- Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center West Valley City, Utah