Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center
US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$126
US$117
My Place Hotel-West Valley City, UT(West Valley City)
US$124
US$116
US$154
US$112
WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City(West Valley City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$101
US$89
ComfortInn
US$180
US$147
TownePlace Suites
All reviewscomfortable staybed was comfortablefull kitchenclean roomsmuffinsamenitieslaundryhousekeepingmicrowavedoors
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I was forced to leave on April 21, 2018 due to a leak in the bathroom of room 202 from the floor above (room 302), which I had reported three weeks earlier. There had been two other incidents of a leak from the floor above coming from room 302 down thru the bathroom ceiling in room 202 in previous 12 months, which took several months to repair. By then there was water damage between the wall of the bathroom and kitchen. I was offered another room at 2:15 am in the morning, but it was not clean nor satisfactory. At 3:00 pm I was contacted by the Manager Crystal Jaramillo, and told I had to leave the room, and if I didn't leave within the next hour she would have an employee remove my belongings from the room and place them in the Lobby. I had prepaid for the room to May 1, 2018.

I had been staying at this property off and on for about 3 years only because of the location, close to trax, U of U Hospital, and other personal reasons.

Even though the property claims to be "non-smoking", IT WAS NOT. This policy was not enforced, as many guests stood outside the front and side door smoking, as well as in the rooms at night. You could smell the cigarette smoke as you walked down the halls.

Linens were stained and old, laundry room was always dirty and machines out of order, besides paying $2 for each washer and dryer.

There were often prostitutes using the rooms, and many drug deals going on. I had to call the front desk on several occasions when fights broke out in the rooms next to me.

i tried to ignore all the issues. But the way I was forced to leave on a Saturday afternoon was very INAPPROPRIATE and UNNECESSARY.
Why did I have to leave on 1 hour short notice, when I had reported the leak first on March 23, again on March 30, and again at 2:00AM on Saturday April 21, 2018?.

Management would not give me the full refund of my prepaid amount until almost two weeks later, and only after I contacted Guest Relations and District Manager Tim Goddard 3 separate times. with an average hold on the phone for around 58 minutes each time. I was offered no compensation for the way I was treated.

For your own safety and peace of mind, please don't stay at the Extended Stay America at 2310 City Center Ct, West Valley City, UT 84119

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further so that we can properly address your concerns.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Room were clean. The staff is what made the stay really worth while. We were very well taken care of. I was there for 2 weeks and if I ever needed anything someone (staff) would run it up to my room. The manager Crystal is really doing a great job.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank eliasleos4
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Elia, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you loved your well-appointed room and our excellent service. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially Crystal. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

It was an amazing experience at the hotel with some of the most friendly staff you could ask for. Sabrina and Craig were friendly and provided great service during my stay and accommodated me accordingly. I will return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Nathan, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your accommodations. It is a pleasure to read you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed everything we offer. We will surely share your compliments with the entire team, especially with Sabrina and Craig, for providing an amazing service. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This was my first experience with an extended stay hotel of any kind, and I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, not the fanciest room I have ever stayed in but similar to most mid-priced large chain hotels. Minor fixture issue in th bathroom when I arrived, but fixed immediately when I called it their attention.to it. Friendly front desk experience, overall quite satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Morgo, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know you were impressed with the service we offer and that your room was up to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you everytime you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Rooms are clean which made the Stay great and staff is friendly breakfast is not the best but the people who work there make up for that it's close to a little mall lots of choices for food within walking distance don't know what else to say besides we will be back

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - West Valley Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the convenience of our location and that you were impressed with the exceptional service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!