“A GREAT NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT”

Hale Centre Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Hale Centre Theatre (HCT) is Utah's Premiere Family Theatre whose mission is to provide afforadable world-class family theatre and theatre education for and by the community. HCT produces plays and musicals year-round in its center stage theatre. HCT opened in 1985 in South Salt Lake and became a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 1997 in preparation to move to its current location in West Valley City in 1998. HCT provides theatre education programs as well as costume rentals.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and i joined our daughter and her husband to see Mary Poppins. We also saw saving Mr. Banks, the movie this year followed by the old movie. A lot of Mary...... We all thought the production at the hale theater was superb. What a wonderful show. Right up there with the movies above. The venue at the hale is incredible. The casting and performers were all top notch, esp Bert and Mary
. We all are return patrons and will certainly continue with our tradition!!! jj

1  Thank Kurt J
"round stage"
in 3 reviews
"entire family"
in 2 reviews
"season tickets for years"
"stage props"
"audience"
in 5 reviews
"talent"

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My daughter and I took my 6 year-old granddaughter to see Mary Poppins. What a wonderful show. The staging at The Hale is incredible. The performances are always stellar. I have seen several shows there and all were super. I will have to comment that I thought there was a bit of a creepy aspect to one part of the production which seemed so out of place for MP and that was the scene where the toys come to life and she talks about "the game". What is up with that?

2  Thank Jeneane S
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My daughter and I took my 6 year old granddaughter to see Mary Poppins yesterday. As always, the production was wonderful. The staging, the costumes, the performances were superb. I will have to say that there were a couple of "weird, creepy" twists that I wouldn't associate with Mary Poppins but other than that, fabulous. Well worth anyone's time to make the trip down to see a performance. Their rendition of Les Miserables was the best I have seen, and that says a lot.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great place to see a play. Been going since 1990. They have the best location, prices and plays. We have had season tickets off and on. Cant wait for the new location in Sandy to open.