“Close to our Hotel”

Hale Centre Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Hale Centre Theatre (HCT) is Utah's Premiere Family Theatre whose mission is to provide afforadable world-class family theatre and theatre education for and by the community. HCT produces plays and musicals year-round in its center stage theatre. HCT opened in 1985 in South Salt Lake and became a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 1997 in preparation to move to its current location in West Valley City in 1998. HCT provides theatre education programs as well as costume rentals.
Montana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Close to our Hotel”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was within a block of our hotel, being summer there were not many people we watched a just released movie and there only 6 other people.... popcorn was hot and the drinks cold....

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A GREAT NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and i joined our daughter and her husband to see Mary Poppins. We also saw saving Mr. Banks, the movie this year followed by the old movie. A lot of Mary...... We all thought the production at the hale theater was superb. What a wonderful show. Right up there with the movies above. The venue at the hale is incredible. The casting and performers were all top notch, esp Bert and Mary
. We all are return patrons and will certainly continue with our tradition!!! jj

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kurt J
Pocatello Idaho
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Mary Poppins”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My daughter and I took my 6 year-old granddaughter to see Mary Poppins. What a wonderful show. The staging at The Hale is incredible. The performances are always stellar. I have seen several shows there and all were super. I will have to comment that I thought there was a bit of a creepy aspect to one part of the production which seemed so out of place for MP and that was the scene where the toys come to life and she talks about "the game". What is up with that?

2 Thank Jeneane S
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mary Poppins”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My daughter and I took my 6 year old granddaughter to see Mary Poppins yesterday. As always, the production was wonderful. The staging, the costumes, the performances were superb. I will have to say that there were a couple of "weird, creepy" twists that I wouldn't associate with Mary Poppins but other than that, fabulous. Well worth anyone's time to make the trip down to see a performance. Their rendition of Les Miserables was the best I have seen, and that says a lot.

West Jordan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love the Hale Center Theatre.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great place to see a play. Been going since 1990. They have the best location, prices and plays. We have had season tickets off and on. Cant wait for the new location in Sandy to open.

Visited March 2014