Embassy Suites by Hilton Salt Lake/West Valley City
US$113
HIExpress.com
US$156
US$133
My Place Hotel-West Valley City, UT(West Valley City)
US$137
US$129
US$121
Country Inn
US$120
Sleep Inn(West Valley City)
US$96
US$144
US$91
ExtendedStay
US$181
TownePlace Suites
Parkway Suites Hotel(West Valley City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourlight switchescrackersshula's restaurantgreat hotelomelettethe managersliving roomsalt lakecomplimentary breakfastshopping mallgreat breakfastdowntown slcgreat amenitieswould stay here again
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent facility and very helpful and friendly staff. We had 6 rooms for all of our family. We were treated so well. We enjoyed all aspects of this facility. We had 10 adults and 14 children and we all enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel is well-appointed with evening reception/breakfast events (both were great-including a full bar with appetizers-not found often in SLC in the evening, and breakfast with made to order omelettes). Rooms were large and had a lot of amenities. Staff was pleasant and helpful. But on either side of the hotel was a very dicey neighborhood with rundown and/or boarded up houses, and funky strip malls. There is a larger mall two blocks over, but walking at twilight didn't feel especially safe.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soccer2Mom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I'll try to be brief. They just redid this hotel and installed something I was unfamiliar with. They have a keypad inside your room. It controls the temperature and lights. Problem is they are supposed to put a paper in with your key to explain how it works. They DIDN"T DO THAT!
At 3:30am in the morning I woke up and was freezing the room was 60 degrees. See if you don't put your key in it defaults to the lowest setting. I called the front desk and they tried to explain their hi tech new gadget over the phone and told me to put a key in and then go back to the tiny remote velcroed to the bed and set the temperature by pointing it at the thermostat. Can you imagine how frustrating this was? anyway it didn't work so I decided to double up covers and put them over my head and sleep before my meeting. I told the lady at the desk in the morning I wasn't happy with my stay. Another "manager overheard me. She apologized and said that shouldn't have happened. Hell I know that. She never offered to do anything about it. I called the 800 number for Hilton Honors which I am a DIAMOND member. They said they would look into it and never called back. When I called back someone said they would resolve. They emailed me and said they would give me a MEASLY 5000 points. For those of you that don't know it a free night costs a minimum of 30,000 points at an average Hilton property. So they basically gave me 1/7 of $200 for my trouble. About $30. What a major blow off. I haven't stayed at a Hilton property since.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ray G
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Misinformed on location to concert venue. I was told (by two different staff) it was 2 miles from venue and tracks would take us close. but this was not true. Had to drive to venue. They sell beer at front shop but do not have anyway to open it. When I got to the room and found no opener I called the front staff and they said "Sorry, we don't have anything"

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a brand new, beautiful hotel. Our room was spotlessly clean and sound-proof. The rooms have high-tech light switches which were actually difficult for us to figure out, which was quite frustrating. It had the best breakfast buffet of any Embassy Suites we've ever stayed at. The evening reception was average for an Embassy Suites.