“Hope you have a lot of time....”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Eastlake, Ohio
“Hope you have a lot of time....”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Apparently a group of 8 people is too much for this particular Buffalo Wild Wings to handle. We were split up into two separate booths rather than tables, and that set the tone for the rest of the night. Our waiter was fine. He seemed a bit overwhelmed, but I can't complain about him as he did his best to rectify our issues.

One of our group members ordered a Jerk Chicken sandwich. What he received appeared to be a burger with the exact same toppings. When the manager said she didn't even know what it was, that wasn't a good sign. I ordered the chicken tenders and "buffalo chips", but I received fries instead. And while theses aren't huge issues, after waiting as long as we did for our food to arrive, I wasn't overly impressed. To be fair, the place was busy for a Tuesday evening, yet considering we didn't order anything out of the ordinary, the slow service was sort of hard to overlook.

In all, The restaurant wasn't the cleanest I have seen, the food was average at best, and the delivery time for our food was painfully slow. Next time I am in SLC, I'll definitely be skipping Buffalo Wild Wings.

• Visited February 2014

Magna, Utah
“Worst customer service. Bad sports bar.”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Couldn't show the baseball game even though it was playoffs and most of the customers were there for the games. The hostess are stuck up and don't care about customer service, only want to watch their favorite teams, not that of the customers. Hostess only want to greet men, not women customers.

• Visited October 2013
west wendover, nv
“Better sportsbar choices out there”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you walk into a family restaurant in a suburb and the hostess is wearing an earring anywhere other than on her ear it's probably a good sign that the inmates are running the asylum. Bad management.

If the place is not busy and there are plenty of open seats its a good idea to spread people out to give them personal space instead of seating everyone in on corner of the room. It might be more convenient for the wait staff but I don't go to a restaurant for the convenience of the staff. More bad management and training.

Compared to a chain like Texas Roadhouse, the level of the waitress was very low. The employees acted like they were still in High School. The service was slow and inattentive.

The setting was okay for a sports bar, not as nice as Iggy's or even Applebee's. The uniforms were tacky with the ripped athletic tape and magic marker name tags.

The food was greasy and I could have duplicated all the items myself. There was nothing exciting or unique on the menu.

How this chain is one of the nation's fastest-growing national brands is beyond me.

• Visited September 2013
stansbury park, utah
“Noisy”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great food, but I'm not about waiting 30 minutes to get seated. Once seated though, the staff is all over refills and the wings are great with an abundance of flavors and styles. Atmosphere is that of a cowboy bar, very noisy and kid friendly. Hopefully when the newness wears off seating will be more readily had!

• Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“XLNT Wings with your choice of sauces!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

You can mix and match the wings, whether boned or boneless with a variety of xlnt sauces. I was very impressed with the quality and amount of meat on each piece. The service was very good considering it was a Saturday in the late afternoon (5:00-6:00) We were told a 1/2 hour wait but waited only 10 minutes. Service was fast, food was hot and refilling of drinks was quick. What more could you want?
Lots of TV's!! also various controllers to play trivia games, texas hold'em poker, and lots of sports. But I was amazed how it was never too loud to hold a conversation. Fun place to go!!

• Visited February 2013