Comfort Inn & Suites North
US$67
US$124
US$135
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Downtown(Salt Lake City)
US$54
US$47
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsnice roomworked greatminute driveconvenient locationslc airporthot breakfastsalt lake cityparking lotgreat place to stayinterstatepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2008

Paid $85 inc. tax w/AAA for a room with a fridge and a microwave. Comfortable and clean. Priced about average for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2008

We used this motel the night before going to the SL airport early in the next morning. Good location to drive to airport and save on motel prices closer to airport. Also good restaurants nearby. We got a good nights sleep which was our objective.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 25 April 2008

We stayed in a king room for one night. The room was very clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable. I was impressed with this room for what we paid. The pool looked fine, but we didn't go swimming that night so I can't comment. Walking distance to the Big K Mart and a couple restaurants. Easy drive to downtown SLC.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2007

We stayed in this Comfort Inn for 1 night at the end of May 2007.
Everything was ok. Lady at the reception was very friendly and helpfull and that is very nice after a 13 hour flight. I would stay there again. I liked the room. Everything we needed was there.
At the end of our trip in Utah we looked for a hotel reakkt close to the airport and it was very very hard to get a friendly word in the hotels in that neighbourhood. Price and quality of this Comfort Inn are great. By the way: I loved the breakfast and I really didn't care that the windows had to be washed. Rooms were clean and the breakfastroom was clean and that is what matters.
Regards, Gertie from Belgium

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GertieBelgium
Reviewed 2 March 2007

My daughter and I needed a room for the night. It was late at night when we decided to go, but I went on the website and was able to book a room. The room was clean and comfortable, with a fridge and microwave. I needed a late check out and they were very accommodating and let me stay until 1 PM. The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't have time to use the pool or breakfast, but they looked nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family