“Great Lunch Spot”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was staying down the road at the Cobblehouse Inn and went kayaking with some family and friends. After a few hours my 12 year wanted lunch and we headed to the General Store in Barnard. I wasn't expecting much and was quite pleased at how good are sandwiches were. Not only were the prices reasonable, but you get to eat them lakeside right in front of the place. I would definitely go back again.

Visited July 2013

Merrimack, New Hampshire
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great if you like sandwiches”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

We were taken here for supper. I suppose if I had not eaten a sandwich for lunch I might have enjoyed the wrap. Very limited on what they serve. The store itself is a step back in time when the corner grocery store was the hub of town...it even had a porch & that old squeaky screen door. Brought a smile to my face. We have a friend that lives there so we will be back. I just have to prepare myself to eat a wrap or sandwich.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Crocmate11
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Check Review Dates”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Okay my wife and I just camped in the Quechee area and made a special trip to the store for breakfast one morning only to find out that apparently since reopening the store only does breakfast sandwiches. We live in a very rural community much like this area and our local store at least does breakfast on the weekends. Don't waste your time driving there just to buy the same syrup and jams you can get at closer shops. The place was a real letdown.

Visited June 2013