“An Outstanding and Memorable Experience”
Review of Maple Leaf Inn

Maple Leaf Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Barnard B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 January 2011

The Maple Leaf Inn consistently delivers an excellent blend of location, comfortable rooms, top-notch service and creative food. The owners / Inn-Keepers (Nancy and Mike Boyle) go out of their way to provide personalized service.

My wife and I have stayed at the Maple Leaf Inn 7 times and are looking forward to our visit in August 2011. The Maple Leaf Inn is an outstanding value and memorable experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Maple Leaf Inn

Reviewed 8 January 2011

Quiet, romantic and charming, fabulous Inn keepers, thoughtful surprises on your pillow, delicious breakfasts and yummy afternoon cookie snacks. Delightfully soft linens, fluffy comforters and bathrooms to die for with heated floors. We will visit again!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2010

beautiful home, great innkeepers, best bed I have ever slept in - sheets are incredibly comfortable, coffee, teas, cookies, candy always available, great breakfasts, wonderful library, quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Inn during fall foliage season and it was a delightful stay. The innkeepers were so warm and friendly and we even got to know their adorable dog (who is very well behaved and a charmer...once I mentioned that I am a dog person they invited her out to see us, but they keep her in their own quarters all the rest of the time likely out of respect for guests who are not as fond of dogs).

We would definitely be back to the Inn! I must say as well that the bedding on the beds is out of this world. I just wish we had remembered to write down what it was!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2010

My sister and I had travelled for a while and we were tired. We were greeted warmly and shown to beautiful rooms. This was a delightful place. We both regretted not having the opportunity to stay longer. Both of us highly recommend this lovely Inn and its hosts. Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2010

One of my wifes life long dreams has been to stay aat a Bed and Breakfest in Vermont. I had to take a business trip to Canada and With our wedding annaversary and her birth day less than a week away I asked to come with me so that we could make a weekend getaway out of it as well. I let her pick the Bed and Breakfest that she wanted to stay in and she coouldn't have made a better choice. The Mapel Leaf Inn was perfect!!.
Both Mike and Nancy went out of their way to insure that our stay was perfect and that we had everything that we needed. The room was fantastic the the food was even better.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2010

Mike and Nancy have got it just right as we can't think of anything wrong with the way they run Maple Leaf. They are friendly, with a great sense of humour, always seem to be around to help but not intrusive. Maple Leaf has an old style charm and character yet was built as an Inn so it has modern bathrooms and air conditioning, not those noisy window units. Our room was spotless with an extremely comfortable bed with the highest quality bed and bathroom linen so we slept well. Maple Leaf is set in peaceful grounds in a quiet, picture book Vermont village and relaxing with a drink on the wrap-around porch watching Humming Birds was just perfect. We stayed three nights, loved it and want to return one Fall. It was the best stay of our tour of New England. Jan and Geoff Edwards, UK

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barnard
506 On The River Inn
Jackson House Inn
Jackson House Inn
#1 of 16 in Woodstock
The Village Inn of Woodstock

Been to Maple Leaf Inn? Share your experiences!