“Great staff and clean room”
Review of Pierre Motel

Pierre Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Barre
Pierre Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Barre
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I've stated at the Pierre Motel for 5 nights now, the owner/front desk manager is super friendly and went out of his way to help me find some fun things in the area to do on my down time. The cleaning staff are friendly cheerful and very accommodating. They do a great job fulfilling you request, I would stay here again In a heartbeat.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jayims
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Though this was a cheap place to stay, it wasn't cheerful. The rooms are very dark even on a sunny day and a new mattress was defiantly in order. However, the room was cleanish and the linen and towels were clean. There was hot water, but the pressure could have been better. Barre didn't feel like the most exciting place and if we were coming again we'd stay nearer Montpellier or out on highway 2 heading east.
PS no swimming pool or restaurant, just can't turn the dots off

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandPUSAtrip
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My family and I flew to VT for our daughter's college graduation. I booked Pierre through Priceline. When we arrived, I asked to first see the room (the office reminded me of the very first hotel I had booked when I first brought her up 5 years ago. It was horrible!). I was afraid to sit on the chair let alone on the bed! The curtains had horrible stains, the carpet was almost threadbare. The room had a not too pleasant odor. The bathroom was miniscule, the tiny shower had grout stains. It was disgusting. Thank goodness they allowed cancellation! I could not find any hotel available for the 2 nights, so I was able to find a room down Main Street in the Days Inn. I would never recommend Pierre to anyone.

Room Tip: Anywhere else.