“Best Espresso in the area, by far.”
Review of Espresso Bueno

Espresso Bueno
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Barre
Reviewed 3 August 2014

So delicious. The never get it wrong, and the drinks usually come out with cute designs on them! If you are hungry, you can't go wrong with one of their breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went there last week-end and order a capuccino with soy milk. After two sips of it, I was sure it had been made with milk (cow's milk). Before I said anything, the barista came and apologize. She then came back with another coffee, and I have to say it was the most terrible coffee I ever had. I thought that it might have been made with soy milk that has passed its expiration date. After tasting it, my husband said he was pretty sure the same coffee (dairy capuccino) has been brewed twice. I then said to the other barista that my coffee was terrible. He didn't offer me a new cup...

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff! Local, organic food! Must do in Barre. The blueberry muffin was fresh from the oven and mouth watering!

1  Thank Jmhuckaby
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My daughter and I happened in here for coffee and found that they had great breakfast sandwiches too! Just what we needed before we headed out touring the area. Looking forward to stopping in again when we are visiting Barre.

1  Thank Irishrover2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Try the Morning Glory muffins or the scones. A fine little selection of baked goods to go with your coffee or latte. Great place for meeting friends. Can't wait to visit their new location.

1  Thank Kitty52_10