We had a very nice spacious room on the ground floor with a semi-private patio. The buildings appeared care-worn and the internal corridor was very depressing and smelled damp and musty. No in-room coffee maker and non available in reception except at breakfast. We did not eat breakfast as it seemed to consist of little more than a muffin and coffee.
The room we had was as spacious and nicely furnished as many 'chain' hotels which cost twice the price. It was very good value for money. Would I stay there agaon? It is doubtful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Inn is Bennington’s most unique place to stay. Enveloped in gardens and lawns, the Inn is quiet, secluded, peaceful, yet just five minutes from quaint downtown Bennington by foot, where you’ll find shops and great restaurants, coffee and pizza, a fantastic gym and much more. Our 77 rooms are clean, spacious, and well-maintained, and priced ever-so-reasonably. The prefect lodging for individuals, couples, families, and groups, our rooms come in a variety of sizes, from Suites with patios or decks to comfortable economy rooms with king/queen or double beds. Our pool is solar heated to just the right temperature in the summer and surrounded by a slate-stone patio with many chairs and umbrella covered tables. There's great dining just a minute walk away or in downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Bennington
- Paradise Motel Bennington
- Paradise Motor Inn