I went on a trip in October with my mom for a little "mother-daughter get away". The leaves hadn't changed yet, but it was still beautiful. Upon arriving the Paradise Motor Inn we had an excellent experience with the front desk. The girls told us all about good shopping and dining in the area (just a warning - there isn't much until you reach Manchester) and said we were free to use the pool whenever we wished. We were on the 2nd floor and I must say the stairways and hallways were absolutely immaculate! I stay at hotels more than 20 times a year and this one (by far) was nicer than a Hyatt, Radisson, or Holiday Inn. The room was so modern. The layout was beautiful with a very nice balcony. All new light colored oak furniture, nice carpeting, small but very nice bathroom, very comfortable beds....and best of all it feels so quiet and safe.
I guarantee I will be staying at this inn EVERY time I travel to Vermont from New York. It was only $85/night (that includes an upgrade front room with balcony).
Shopping goldmine: Be sure to stop at a place called "Basketville" on the right side of the main road on the way up to Manchester! The prices and selection are excellent! I got most of my early Christmas gifts there. Oh yes, and another very neat place with an excellent lunch on the top floor is called "Jelly Mill" (closer to Manchester...you can't miss it). Email me if you have any questions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Inn is Bennington’s most unique place to stay. Enveloped in gardens and lawns, the Inn is quiet, secluded, peaceful, yet just five minutes from quaint downtown Bennington by foot, where you’ll find shops and great restaurants, coffee and pizza, a fantastic gym and much more. Our 77 rooms are clean, spacious, and well-maintained, and priced ever-so-reasonably. The prefect lodging for individuals, couples, families, and groups, our rooms come in a variety of sizes, from Suites with patios or decks to comfortable economy rooms with king/queen or double beds. Our pool is solar heated to just the right temperature in the summer and surrounded by a slate-stone patio with many chairs and umbrella covered tables. There's great dining just a minute walk away or in downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Bennington
- Paradise Motel Bennington
- Paradise Motor Inn