“Best bakery in town”
Review of Crazy Russian Girls Bakery - CLOSED

Crazy Russian Girls Bakery
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Remember that neighborhood bakery you went to all the time when you were little? Remember the way it smelled and looked? The bakers at CRG are trying to bring back all those memories with our baked goods prepared right in front of your eyes. We use the finest ingredients including King Arthur Flours, Cabot Butter, Belgian Chocolates, and local seasonal produce. Our baked goods taste the way you remember they should. Products include Bread, bagels, a variety of sweet goods, as well as international soups, sandwiches, and hot specials. CRG's bakery and restaurant have been featured in Vermont Life Magazine and was awarded Yankee Magazine Editor's Choice for Best Bakery Lunch in New England 2015.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best bakery in town”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Had some of the best giant chocolate chip cookies ever right here. I made a point to come by each day I was in Bennington.

• Visited September 2013

Clinton, New York
“Best sandwich!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Recently visited Bennington and this place looked cool so we tried it. So glad we did! The atmosphere is really comfortable and laid back. The fresh bread smell when you walk in is mouth watering! I ordered the Banh Mi sandwich and it was probably the best sandwich I've ever had. It had a spicy creamy dressing on it, and amazing fresh veggies and herbs. So tasty! My boyfriend had grilled cheese and chicken soup which he liked a lot. We got some tasty dessert after too - chocolate raspberry bar, and carrot cake cupcake. Very yummy. Would love to go back someday if we visit the area! Location is great - right in the middle of town and great for people watching if you sit outside. I highly recommend a lunchtime visit to this cafe/restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank josiemonkey
New London CT
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Wife and friend loved their grilled cheese sandwiches and apple flavored soup. I loved my corned beef sandwich and Mexican soup. Great service, fun experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dbarms
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My boyfriend ordered my birthday cake from here and it was absolutly amazing, im in love with the mousse bombs and so my boyfriend special ordered a mousse bomb cake which was dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse in the layers and chocolate fudge ganache OMG it was HEAVEN!! Thank u very much for the AMAZING CAKE YOU PERFECTED IT...

• Visited August 2013
Rochester,NY
“Delicious Fresh-Made Sandwiches”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Drving thru Bennington, Vermont, we wanted to grab a fast lunch. We decided on this restaurant. The staff was friendly and efficient for taking the order but very slow on filling the order. It took almost 25 minutes to make the order. I know everything was fresh cut and made just for our order but many staff walking around could have pitched in to fill the orders that were placed. The sandwiches however was delicious. I would highly recommend, Zorba the Greek. My husband ordered a turkey sandwich with cheddar. He enjoyed his as well. The turkey was freshly roasted no process sandwich meats here.

• Visited August 2013